By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - What Console should i get next?

well......Wii is a must!!!

and since you have the high-tech console..... i see no reason to get any other console.......

wii is the best choice, and it will impres you if you actually choose the best games and set it up correctly, so the controls are accurate.... ;p

i have a ps3 and wii, and it's a good combination, escpecially now that greater games are coming for Wiiiiii

Wii console: 0595 8808 5698 2709
Super Smash Bros Brawl: 1161 1357 5188

Mario Kart Wii: 1633 4506 4319

PES 2008: 1633 5820 0347

DragonBall Z BT 3: 3823 9760 9484

Pokemon Battle Revolution: 3480 2645 9186
Feel free to add me, and sent me a pm with your Friend Code!!

Around the Network

No gamer should own just the Wii. Every gamer should own a Wii. Get the Wii.

Vii.

Wii because PS3 and the 360 will pretty much get the same games. So you'll get the best of both worlds!

Get the Wii.

Also you can probably find a Wii bundle for around $400 plus a game. If you wait until there's a good bundle, you could save a lot of money.

So why did they call it the 360?because when you see it, you'll turn 360 degrees and walk away- some guy on Gamespot
Around the Network

Thanks Everyone ive pretty much made up my mind. Someone said by looking at the games you have u wouldnt want to get a Wii. Tell me "what games" i would have to make you think i would want a wii?

Own all Sony Stuff PS123P

Feburday 28th will be a Owner of a Wii

Currently playing: Need for Speed Pro Street

Games i own:
NEED FOR SPEED PRO STREET ,DW6 ,WARHAWK ,COD4,JUICED 2 ,RESISTANCE, MOTORSTORM

Games im lookin forward to:
UT3 (Ps3) , HAZE (Ps3) , KZ2 (Ps3) , MGS4 (Ps3) , SSBB (WII) , GT5 (Ps3) LBP (Ps3)
08 Predictions

Wii: 45,000,000
Ds: 90,000,000
PS3: 25,000,000
PSP: 40,000,000
360: 26,000,000

none :P just stay ps3.... This year you'll be too busy to appreciate a wii60 :P

Unleash The Beast!  

End of 2011 Sales: Wii = 90mil, 360 = 61mil, PS3= 60mil

It depends on the game you'll pick up with your console. If you pick up a Wii, will you get Mario Galaxy, No more Heroes, SSBB, Zack & Wiki? If you get an Xbox360 you'll get Mass Effect, Halo 3, Burnout, Bioshock, Orange Box?

Think of the games first, the machines don't matter themselves.

Buy the one with the games that interest you most. If you have a gamefly account try renting a few games for both systems and playing at a friends house- who presumably has said system.

"But as always, technology refused to be dignity's bitch."--Vance DeGeneres

http://cheezburger.com/danatblair/lolz/View/4772264960

RobMate said:
Thanks Everyone ive pretty much made up my mind. Someone said by looking at the games you have u wouldnt want to get a Wii. Tell me "what games" i would have to make you think i would want a wii?

It's not so much the games you have, but the games you've praised that I base my opinion on. From what I can tell you love a good storyline in a game and dislike repetitive tasks. I'm the complete opposite of you, I hate storylines in games and I like doing the same thing over and over. That is what I enjoy in the Wii and that is what you will dislike. I like the Wii because I can pick it up and play and pick it up again a week from now without losing my place in some epic storyline. I'm not saying those titles don't exist on the Wii but they certainly aren't the A+ titles. 

Although maybe you do like repetitive tasks.... having reread your original post, I can't really pinpoint where you are on the spectrum of gaming.