By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Should I buy a Wii U??? (I'm a PS3 fan)

Tagged games:

guys...ITS NOT FOR ME HIM!!!!. Its mainly for his Gf, shes the person to be considered.

Around the Network

wait for the ps4. sony can add the tablet controller with better graphics.

STAY the FUCK away from my HOBBY

WHERE IS MY KORORINPA 3

Just get the Wii U, I'm already playing local games with family and it's a fucking blast, and now the online play actually works well too unlike the shitty Wii so, good stuff. I mean, you can even jump online with her with one on TV and one on tablet to play blops2 lol.

Xxain said:
guys...ITS NOT FOR ME HIM!!!!. Its mainly for his Gf, shes the person to be considered.

This!!!!

I'll still wait for the PS4 for myself. But it's not the case. I think I'll buy it, as it seems it's a fun console to ineract and to play local multiplayer.

Around the Network

Its obnoxious at how petty this site is.

Xxain said:
Its obnoxious at how petty this site is.

We should totally make a new one, where we do want we want

WHERE IS MY KORORINPA 3

shokenchi said:
wait for the ps4. sony can add the tablet controller with better graphics.

PS4 is a high risk investment with their financial situation. If you reall ygoing to go down the gfx will be better line, then say nexbox

In the upcoming year or so, I would really like to rub it in peoples faces that the Wii U isn't as weak as people think it is. I don't care if it were a fact, what makes me upset is when masses believe in an incorrect statement.

To answer the OP, yes. It's a good investment considering your situation.

Until there are games that you are dying to purchase I would hold off on it, that $300 spent on wiiu could get you a load of PS3 games though :)