yes 286 83.38%

no 57 16.62%

Total:343
JayWood2010 said:
Hynad said:
JayWood2010 said:
Jay520 said:
JayWood2010 said:

No I'm not offended and I'll likely buy this game next year as I think it looks interesting but all the threads talking about how a game has so much power on the PS3/X360 is just dumb.  The X360/PS3 has similar power for 1 and the arguments between the two gets redundant when they are 6/7 year old technology.  They look good for 6/7 year old technology but they are both out of date.

Not only that but if you are going to showcase graphics for a specific game always show gameplay.

This thread is just showing a pretty picture. What's your problem with pictures? Do you like the picture?

Then make a title that isn't so misleading.  The title should either be Beyond GGI looks amazing or something to that effect.  And yes I like the picture 

There are no CGI in Quantic Dreams' games. Everything in their games runs in real time. Maybe, in the future, you should try no to make a fool of yourself when you try to complain about everything PS3?

It got old a long time ago.

This has nothing to do with the PS3.  And maybe you should learn a little bit about how technology works. 

And please I'm so sick of this bias bullshit that you guys give me.  I have a feeling I own more PS3 games than the majority of the people in here.

Learn how technology works?  

Oh, please, enlighten me.

Around the Network

how about some actual gameplay

I said wow.

Atto Suggests...:

Book - Malazan Book of the Fallen series 

Game - Metro Last Light

TV - Deadwood

Music - Forest Swords 

ZaneWane said:

try and go through the fucking thread. theres a gameplay video on page 2.

ZaneWane said:

Why should it be gameplay? Why can't it simply be real-time graphics? The OP doesn't make any mention that his thread is about gameplay graphics only.

Around the Network

i saw more quick time event than gameplay

Wow. At work on a 100MB connection and this page actually chugged loading. Nicely done!

OT: Looks great. Not sure if it will be my type of game, but I will definitely have to check it out.

ZaneWane said:

lol, what a back handed statement.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

outlawauron said:
ZaneWane said:

lol, what a back handed statement.

Can't expect any better from ZaneWane.

JayWood2010 said:
Jay520 said:
JayWood2010 said:

No I'm not offended and I'll likely buy this game next year as I think it looks interesting but all the threads talking about how a game has so much power on the PS3/X360 is just dumb.  The X360/PS3 has similar power for 1 and the arguments between the two gets redundant when they are 6/7 year old technology.  They look good for 6/7 year old technology but they are both out of date.

Not only that but if you are going to showcase graphics for a specific game always show gameplay.

This thread is just showing a pretty picture. What's your problem with pictures? Do you like the picture?

Then make a title that isn't so misleading.  The title should either be Beyond GGI looks amazing or something to that effect.  And yes I like the picture 

It is not CGI, it is all renderend real time; as you just saw from the gameplay vid.