By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Is it beautiful?

yes 286 83.38%

no 57 16.62%

Total:343

Knowing Quantic Dream thats probably at least in engine, looks very impressive.

Hey Jaywood who are you the thread police? Come on man.

Around the Network
o_O.Q said:
JayWood2010 said:
Turkish said:
JayWood2010 said:
Turkish said:
JayWood2010 said:
This does not represent the power of the PS3 *sigh*

Turkish show gameplay of games when you are talking about graphics.

But it is an upcoming PS3 exclusive, and everythang is real time renderred.

This does not show the power of the ps3.  Do you know much about tech?  That is a real question.

PS3 is 6 year old technology so enough of these "PS3 graphics threads".  The PS3 is out dated now.  Would you like if I posted every other day about how powerful the PC is?

Why do you feel offended, this thread is not to show the pow3r of the ps3, its about how the graphics of a ps3 exclusive can amaze one individual, namely me.

PS3 is indeed a 6 year old technology, its amazing it can push such graphics.

No I'm not offended and I'll likely buy this game next year as I think it looks interesting but all the threads talking about how a game has so much power on the PS3/X360 is just dumb.  The X360/PS3 has similar power for 1 and the arguments between the two gets redundant when they are 6/7 year old technology.  They look good for 6/7 year old technology but they are both out of date.

Not only that but if you are going to showcase graphics for a specific game always show gameplay.

then stay out of them... you can't tell people what to talk about on a forum

i don't understand why you feel its your duty to attack everything that you don't like

I would not have cared if this was gameplay as I said.  Instead he showed CGI that we have known about since E3.  This does not show the power of anything.  I've already seen the gameplay and it looks pretty good so I thought I was going to see something new instead of 6 month old CGI

Andrespetmonkey said:
JayWood2010 said:

That's gameplay:

Shit's cray!

Yeah I've seen the gameplay.  It looks really good and I'm excited for the game.  I think the story looks much more interesting than Heavy Rain personally.

JayWood2010 said:

No I'm not offended and I'll likely buy this game next year as I think it looks interesting but all the threads talking about how a game has so much power on the PS3/X360 is just dumb.  The X360/PS3 has similar power for 1 and the arguments between the two gets redundant when they are 6/7 year old technology.  They look good for 6/7 year old technology but they are both out of date.

Not only that but if you are going to showcase graphics for a specific game always show gameplay.

This thread is just showing a pretty picture. What's your problem with pictures? Do you like the picture?

I think the OP was trying to show people like me who had not seen this footage from Beyond Two Souls. I tried not to watch anymore because I wanted to be surprised when I got the game. Many of the wow factors are blown for me if I see too much of a game, so Thanks OP--I guess...

Around the Network
Jay520 said:
JayWood2010 said:

This thread is just showing a pretty picture. What's your problem with pictures? Do you like the picture?

Then make a title that isn't so misleading.  The title should either be Beyond GGI looks amazing or something to that effect.  And yes I like the picture 

Quantic Dream have NEVER used prerendered cut scenes. NEVER EVER.

Even their Kara demo runs real time off the PS3.

Ji99saw said:
CGI pre-rendered cut scenes? Really? lol

No. Real-time cut scenes.

JayWood2010 said:
Turkish said:
JayWood2010 said:
Turkish said:
JayWood2010 said:

But it is an upcoming PS3 exclusive, and everythang is real time renderred.

This does not show the power of the ps3.  Do you know much about tech?  That is a real question.

PS3 is 6 year old technology so enough of these "PS3 graphics threads".  The PS3 is out dated now.  Would you like if I posted every other day about how powerful the PC is?

Why do you feel offended, this thread is not to show the pow3r of the ps3, its about how the graphics of a ps3 exclusive can amaze one individual, namely me.

PS3 is indeed a 6 year old technology, its amazing it can push such graphics.

If you're not offended at what amazes me, can you please stop complaining? Thanks. I'll make threads for anything that amazes me, even if it is PS1.

Ji99saw said:
CGI pre-rendered cut scenes? Really? lol

Real time ring a bell? lol, easier terms: not pre-rendered