By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Is it beautiful?

yes 286 83.38%

no 57 16.62%

Total:343

This is no shocker to me I have been saying it for years. PS3 does not get enough props for graphics. I know xbox has halo and gears, forza for graphics but ps3 has a ton of exclusives that are jawdropping. Uncharted series, God of war 3, gran turismo, killzone 2 and 3, Resistance series, metal gear solid 4, Heavy Rain, Starhawk,lair etc. They have new ip's coming also that look amazing as you see above. PS3 is by far the best console I have ever had in my life.

Around the Network
outlawauron said:
ZaneWane said:
i saw more quick time event than gameplay

lol, what a back handed statement.

But quick time events aren't gameplay....I mean, you don't even have to press buttons. : )

In all seriousness, the game looks nice.

I can not be easily convinced about PS3 graphics. I mean there was more than 1 case (for example Ratche and Clank tools of destruction)  where its either A) Bluray video in 1080p that was rendered in-engine with higher res textures and models with higher polycount or B) it was 1 blurry "picture" as background and or a low detail/dark scene and the whole power of the PS3 was used for the 1 single character/face you were supposed to pay attention to. So its basically cheating all the time.

You know like back in 1996 when people said WOOO LOOK AT SUPER MARIO 64 GRAPHICS!!! The face looks so GOOOD! But infact it was 1 face in front of a background with 2 simple stars floating around and the whole systems power was used for that single face. When you compare the "floating" face to the Mario face in the game ...... T.T

So as long as I dont see this myself with all the information I need I call this some sort of "BULLSHOT."

pezus said:
That's not a PS3, that's Ellen Page

Exactly what I was thinking hahaha

All of this, of course, is just my opinion.

Skyrim 100%'d. Dark Souls 100%'d. 
Dark Souls > Skyrim.
Halo 4 is the best damn FPS since Halo 3.
Proud pre-orderer of 2 PS4's and an Xbox One. 

Currently Playing: Dark Souls II, South Park
Playstation 4: MGS V GZ, Killzone: Shadow Fall, NBA 2k14.

Yes, Ellen Page is beautiful.

CPU: Ryzen 7950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5
Around the Network
Hynad said:
JayWood2010 said:
Hynad said:
JayWood2010 said:
Jay520 said:
JayWood2010 said:

No I'm not offended and I'll likely buy this game next year as I think it looks interesting but all the threads talking about how a game has so much power on the PS3/X360 is just dumb.  The X360/PS3 has similar power for 1 and the arguments between the two gets redundant when they are 6/7 year old technology.  They look good for 6/7 year old technology but they are both out of date.

Not only that but if you are going to showcase graphics for a specific game always show gameplay.

This thread is just showing a pretty picture. What's your problem with pictures? Do you like the picture?

Then make a title that isn't so misleading.  The title should either be Beyond GGI looks amazing or something to that effect.  And yes I like the picture 

There are no CGI in Quantic Dreams' games. Everything in their games runs in real time. Maybe, in the future, you should try no to make a fool of yourself when you try to complain about everything PS3?

It got old a long time ago.

This has nothing to do with the PS3.  And maybe you should learn a little bit about how technology works. 

And please I'm so sick of this bias bullshit that you guys give me.  I have a feeling I own more PS3 games than the majority of the people in here.

Learn how technology works?  

Oh, please, enlighten me.

Ever heard of motion scanning?  Gameplay and motion scanning are two different things.

And before you get all huffy puffy about your PS3 maybe you should have read that I've stated multiple times in this thread that I will most likely be buying the game.

But seriously this kind of bias crap is getting old from everybody.

JayWood2010 said:
Turkish said:
JayWood2010 said:
This does not represent the power of the PS3 *sigh*

Turkish show gameplay of games when you are talking about graphics.

But it is an upcoming PS3 exclusive, and everythang is real time renderred.

This does not show the power of the ps3.  Do you know much about tech?  That is a real question.

PS3 is 6 year old technology so enough of these "PS3 graphics threads".  The PS3 is out dated now.  Would you like if I posted every other day about how powerful the PC is?

Player1x3 said:
JayWood2010 said:
Turkish said:
JayWood2010 said:

This does not show the power of the ps3.  Do you know much about tech?  That is a real question.

PS3 is 6 year old technology so enough of these "PS3 graphics threads".  The PS3 is out dated now.  Would you like if I posted every other day about how powerful the PC is?

Player1x3 said:
JayWood2010 said:
Turkish said:
JayWood2010 said:

Oh yes I'm completely jelly when not only will I be buying this game but my PC wipes the floor with console games

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HT6U4vIgX9w

<object width="560" height="315"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/HT6U4vIgX9w?version=3&amp;hl=en_US&amp;rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/HT6U4vIgX9w?version=3&amp;hl=en_US&amp;rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="560" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

When your consoles can do this then you can brag and say someone is jellous