By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Is it beautiful?

yes 286 83.38%

no 57 16.62%

Total:343
Lafiel said:
JayWood2010 said:

lmao Have you guys ever heard of owning all three consoles? I could care less what this game is on

the textures and stuff are amazing, but .. half of that turtle is floating in the air at ~30-50secs ..

believeable animations and physics in my opinion are an integral part to "graphics" and that Crysis clip falls completely flat in those aspects

That is bad modding on who ever's part.  Point is there is nothing to brag about on consoles when it comes to graphics. There is a ton more examples of this on PC.  Beyond looks like an amazing but you guys need to understand the technology behind this game too.  If anything it has the best motion capture I've seen but beyond that relax with talking about the power of a console when you dont even understand the technology.

Around the Network
HoloDust said:
JayWood2010 said:

Ever heard of motion scanning?  Gameplay and motion scanning are two different things.

Actually, it's standard motion/performance capture (I think they are using passive markers), MotionScan was used in LA Noir, and David Cage is opponent of that technique - according to him, if I remember correctly his statements from that period, it locks too many things (like lighting for example), and doesn't give complete performance, so he was advertising their method (Quantic is in motion capture buisiness since I can remember, back in late 90s). Unfortunatelly, though I think he's mostly right, mouth and tongue are still not up to par with MotionScan.

Yes this is what I meant by motion scanning.

deskpro2k3 said:

Anyone care to tell me why that guy is so jealous?

I'm not, just people being dicks

Moderated,

-Mr Khan

Player1x3 said:
JayWood2010 said:
Player1x3 said:
JayWood2010 said:
Player1x3 said:
JayWood2010 said:
Turkish said:
JayWood2010 said:
This does not represent the power of the PS3 *sigh*

Turkish show gameplay of games when you are talking about graphics.

But it is an upcoming PS3 exclusive, and everythang is real time renderred.

This does not show the power of the ps3.  Do you know much about tech?  That is a real question.

PS3 is 6 year old technology so enough of these "PS3 graphics threads".  The PS3 is out dated now.  Would you like if I posted every other day about how powerful the PC is?

Oh yes I'm completely jelly when not only will I be buying this game but my PC wipes the floor console with games

Yeah u jelly cuz this game won't be possible on 360! lololololo :p

lmao Have you guys ever heard of owning all three consoles? I could care less what this game is on

Whateva lol ,When PS4 comes out its gunna be bitchslappin every PC for at least a year in graphics  :D xD lool !

unless the ps4 plans on being  $1000 at launch no it won't.  My graphics card is worth as much as my ps3 for example

CGI-Quality said:
JayWood2010 said:
deskpro2k3 said:

I agree with your sentiments regarding PC vs console (for the most part, not as passionate about it, however), but you need to be easy on the insults. ;)

Me?  Have you read this thread?  

Around the Network
JayWood2010 said:
Player1x3 said:

Whateva lol ,When PS4 comes out its gunna be bitchslappin every PC for at least a year in graphics  :D xD lool !

unless the ps4 plans on being  $1000 at launch no it won't.  My graphics card is worth as much as my ps3 for example

Yeah PC elitists are gonna drown in their meltdown lol xD

JayWood2010 said:

That is bad modding on who ever's part.  Point is there is nothing to brag about on consoles when it comes to graphics. There is a ton more examples of this on PC.  Beyond looks like an amazing but you guys need to understand the technology behind this game too.  If anything it has the best motion capture I've seen but beyond that relax with talking about the power of a console when you dont even understand the technology.

as i said before that is your opinion... no one forced you to come here and post on this topic 

should you not like the topic at hand the most appropriate thing to do would be to ignore it 

you cannot tell people what to discuss and what threads to make

@JayWood2010: I suggest leaving before they tear you apart.

CGI-Quality said:
JayWood2010 said:
deskpro2k3 said:

I agree with your sentiments regarding PC vs console (for the most part, not as passionate about it, however), but you need to be easy on the insults.

That's a bit rich considering the behaviour of some posters in this thread you haven't called out despite all they've done is attack one poster who was at least on topic when posting.

Nsanity said:
@JayWood2010: I suggest leaving before they tear you apart.

Too late, I'll be getting comments on this for days