By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - MICROSOFT WILL WIN THIS GENERATION! XBOX 360 + KINECT SALES WILL BE OVER 100 MILION BY THE END OF THE YEAR

So Kinect is 150 dollars is which the basic price of a Wii console these days.The Wii has sold 97 milion by far, Xbox 360 has sold 70 milion, but you add 20 milion Kinects and you get 90 milion.Xbox 360 sales will rise over the holidays and it could easily reach 75 milion or even 80.Add to that at least 1-2 milion Kinect and that will top the 100 milion mark, so in my mind Microsoft is the big winner.

Around the Network

lol not sure if serious.

...in your mind everything makes sense.

If I add Wii Sports sales to Wii, Wii will get easily over 180m sales this gen. If I then add iPhone sales to Wii, Wii sales will be 300m. Then I add PS3 sales. Wii sales just keep getting higher.

yea yea xbox 360 is going to win this generation, the nextbox will win next generation. we've heard it from a million other users here.

Around the Network

Well, this was enjoyable, thank you.

SOLIDSNAKE08 said:
yea yea xbox 360 is going to win this generation, the nextbox will win next generation. we've heard it from a million other users here.

Nobody said 360 was going to win... in fact everybody said 360 would be destroyed

good for you buddy

but if i add my sperm count to ps3 it wins

Atto Suggests...:

Book - Malazan Book of the Fallen series 

Game - Metro Last Light

TV - Deadwood

Music - Forest Swords 

In order for your scenario to be accurate, we also have to add every Wii controller made. That includes over 20 million balance boards, about 200 million Wiimotes, and various peripherals.

Love and tolerate.