By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - MICROSOFT WILL WIN THIS GENERATION! XBOX 360 + KINECT SALES WILL BE OVER 100 MILION BY THE END OF THE YEAR

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

Around the Network
Pesmerga7551 said:
Wagram said:
Must be tough being confined a dreamworld where your limited to one console.

I was thinking the same thing.. Sucks to only have one console so you have to make idiotic points (he's trolling I think, so annoying) in a gaming community to make yourself feel better about your purchase. Why can't people realize that the 360 is the worst selling console of this generation and leave it at that. The sales trends have been determined after 7 years, none of this comes with any surprise anymore. For a fact, I know the 360 will finish in last place, and that's fine. I own one of them and this doesn't bother me at all. But I want to know who will finish first. The Wii is a POS now in sales but by far the overall leader and this will not get any better with the WiiU launch. I have to ask because of the legs shown in the PS2 era, will the PS3 pass up the Wii and become the biggest selling console of this generation. This of course will be post PS4 release. Just how many people await a $200 PS3... This Black Friday I believe will tell the story some what as it doesn't accout for oversea sales really, and that is the real driving force to the PS2's high sales sucess.

Another non sense over here, people thinking Ps3 will do Ps2 like numbers.

Ps3 wont get anywhere near 100m in the next 4 years, Wii will hit 100m this year.

Wii already won this gen, Ps3 wont sell 100m or probably will in the next 10 years when the Xbox 1080 came out already. 

Xbox 360 will keep selling and eat sales away from Ps3 and if Microsoft cuts the price to 99$ it will be even worse for Sony, Ps3 wont surprass the Wii, pray whatever you want Wii Won and you cant do nothing about it, anything else its just wishfull thinking.

Keep dreaming boys but stay awake.

Ps3 hasnt even surprassed 360 WW and holidays will wide the gap again, maybe only in Q 2014 ps3 will be able tu outsell the 360. Thats too far away, leave alone the Wii.

And by this time it doesnt matter anymore, Xbox is the led platform to developers and that wont change next gen, Microsoft has things Locked, Nintendo has their first party monstrous games that sell Consoles and meanwhile what Sony has nothing but name brand.

Vita isnt selling because it hasnt Marios and games like those that appeal to people, i wonder what will be Ps4 selling point, probably something like Kinect.

I can see next gen being even worse for Sony sales wise, if Vita is anything to go by i wouldnt like to be in Sony Places, Nintendo imo will crush with their Wii U and 720 will make success between hardcore online gamers once again.

This generation is already won.

I needed a good laugh today, thank you

1+1 = 2 but when you change the logic of everything 1+1=33 and 1/2

Around the Network

Welcome back Seb!

7th generation is over, Wii U is out now lol

dahuman said:
7th generation is over, Wii U is out now lol

Haha as true as it gets!!

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

kowenicki said:
Carl2291 said:
Welcome back Seb!

Seb had a favourite and was opinionated... like me.

But he wasnt living on the planet zog.

He wasnt like you. Youre not afraid to aay what you really think, to be popular on a videogame forum.

His whole "Kinect = Console" thing just reminded me of Seece.

4x4= 12 * 100 - 50 = xbox sales

All of this, of course, is just my opinion.

Skyrim 100%'d. Dark Souls 100%'d. 
Dark Souls > Skyrim.
Halo 4 is the best damn FPS since Halo 3.
Proud pre-orderer of 2 PS4's and an Xbox One. 

Currently Playing: Dark Souls II, South Park
Playstation 4: MGS V GZ, Killzone: Shadow Fall, NBA 2k14.