By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Post Pics of your Wii U!

osed125 said:
S.T.A.G.E. said:
Kuramakun said:
I got my Wii U last night also, Din't try it till now, So Far I LOVE IT!! it's really fun, I only got Black ops II for it and To be honest, It seems to look better and run more steady than on my PS3. The only downside I have with it it's that the Volume on the Tablet is preety low.. I tried using headphones, and the Volume is still way too low for headphones. Anyone have the same issue? or is it just my Tablet?

lol Of course it looks better than the PS3. Lets see how it stacks up to the PS4.

Why even bring that up?

Because its a new gen? 

Around the Network
S.T.A.G.E. said:
osed125 said:
S.T.A.G.E. said:
Kuramakun said:
I got my Wii U last night also, Din't try it till now, So Far I LOVE IT!! it's really fun, I only got Black ops II for it and To be honest, It seems to look better and run more steady than on my PS3. The only downside I have with it it's that the Volume on the Tablet is preety low.. I tried using headphones, and the Volume is still way too low for headphones. Anyone have the same issue? or is it just my Tablet?

lol Of course it looks better than the PS3. Lets see how it stacks up to the PS4.

Why even bring that up?

Because its a new gen? 

He didn't mentioned anything about being next gen or not, so there is no reason to bring that up here. That type of comments should be in a thread like this

Nintendo and PC gamer

thetonestarr said:
nero said:
sexy pics!!!,

how about the games?? Fun and graphics wise, heard that for the first time you have to download an approximately 1-hour dl.

Hope you're enjoying your games, btw, that's a lot.. which of the lot is the lucky one to be played first??

I'm going to be playing NintendoLand, NSMBU, Scribblenauts, Tekken, then ZombiU.

I also bought Sega Racing Transformed, but it hasn't yet arrived at my store for some reason.

Haven't yet fired any of them up because I'm still in the process of downloading the update. My internet connection is slow (only 1.5Mbps), so it's taking exceptionally long to download.

Whyyyy ZombieU is the last??? (just kidding), That game seemed to be one one of the most fun yet engaging game but recently on IGN it got 6.1 score, which is pretty low to me. I would have bought that game but..... Have you played it? Does it really deserve this score? Your impressions will determine wether or not buy it... (lucky u guys). Living here in South America is not a problem for getting a Wii U, but as it sold out, I'll just have to wait a see all your pictures and game impressions.

osed125 said:
S.T.A.G.E. said:
osed125 said:
S.T.A.G.E. said:
Kuramakun said:

Why even bring that up?

Because its a new gen? 

He didn't mentioned anything about being next gen or not, so there is no reason to bring that up here. That type of comments should be in a thread like this

So you consider the Wii U current gen, if your sending me a link like that.

S.T.A.G.E. said:
osed125 said:
S.T.A.G.E. said:
osed125 said:
S.T.A.G.E. said:
Kuramakun said:

Why even bring that up?

Because its a new gen? 

Never said or implied that. That thread is to discuss if it is a next gen system or not, either being power, innovation, etc. This thread is to show impressions of the system, nothing more.

Nintendo and PC gamer

Around the Network
osed125 said:
S.T.A.G.E. said:
osed125 said:
S.T.A.G.E. said:
osed125 said:
S.T.A.G.E. said:
Kuramakun said:

Why even bring that up?

Because its a new gen? 

Never said or implied that. That thread is to discuss if it is a next gen system or not, either being power, innovation, etc. This thread is to show impressions of the system, nothing more.

Pardon me then.

S.T.A.G.E. said:
osed125 said:
S.T.A.G.E. said:
osed125 said:
S.T.A.G.E. said:
osed125 said:
S.T.A.G.E. said:
Kuramakun said:

Why even bring that up?

Because its a new gen? 

Pardon me then.

Oh, By the way I found out how to make the speakers louder on the Tablet, When you are playing COD BO Go to Settings and sound Then change to sound from Treyarch mix to SuperCrunch and It's all groovy! The speakers are preety loud!! haha. (If anyone else was wondering the same thing)

enditall727 said:
blkfish92 said:

Waiting for games that I truly want to come out before I take the plunge..but here's a pic for everyone!

What games??

I can't get 1 until Pikmin 3 comes out

You didn't comment on the nice picture.......you're welcome..

I want Zelda, Smash bros., and what ever Monolith Soft is making.

GAMES IMPRESSIONS:

(1) NintendoLand
I'm somewhat middlegrounds on this one. It's fun, but since I currently play sitting/laying in my bed (currently rooming with friends temporarily), it's kinda awkward. Also, the damn computer character (what's her name? Monita?) is effing ANNOYING. But the games are fun! I played through all of the singleplayer modes that used the gamepad (some of them also have Wiimote modes, didn't play those though), and I think my favourites were Zelda, the ninja stars, and Pikmin. Donkey Kong was very interesting, as was Yoshi's Fruit Cart. Overall, I'm very satisfied with this as a pack-in, but as a standalone, I don't think it's worth any more than $30.

(2) NSMBU
Oh hell yes. I own all four titles in the NSMB series, and this is without a doubt my absolute favourite. There are just SO MANY things about this game that set it above the rest. At least one new item that feels very refreshingly new, a whole slew of Yoshis with a variety of new abilities (I LOVE the pink Yoshi's singing, on top of the other abilities!), a fantastic SMW-esque overworld, item-storage menu in overworld a la classic Mario), and GORGEOUS visuals - the first time since SM64 that a Mario game's visuals have actually impressed me. I absolutely LOVE this game, and had to force myself to stop so I could try out my other games.

(3) Scribblenauts Unlimited
I've played both previous Scribblenauts games, but not that terribly much. However, I CAN say that I think this one benefits from being played on a larger touch screen. I think it's more fun with the better visuals, too. As for content, well, I can't speak too much for whether or not it's better like that, but I can say that it has me thinking for all sorts of creative ways to solve these puzzles (though I've not been able to get all that terribly creative yet). I definitely look forward to coming up with better solutions down the line, though!

(4) Tekken Tag Tournament 2: WiiU Edition
Since this is a port of an already existing game, I knew roughly what to expect. Thankfully, the WiiU version still goes above and beyond. First off, I LOVE the ability to play it on the gamepad instead of the TV and go away. Second, the exclusive WiiU content is relevant to my interests. The various Nintendo costumes can be really humorous on some of these characters, and the Mushroom Mode actually makes gameplay really... different. I enjoy it.

(5) ZombiU
I know, I know. This is probably the one you've been waiting for this entire time. Don't you worry, I have been too. I was worried about that 4.5 review, but really, there's nothing to worry about. If you know what a proper "survival horror" game is, and that's what you're expecting from ZombiU, then you're going to be pleased with this. Game's fantastic, and it REALLY utilizes the gamepad wonderfully. I'm very eager to delve deeper into the game, but tonight, I don't have time. Indeed, ZombiU is absolutely THE must-have title for WiiU.

SW-5120-1900-6153

great pictures i will have a wii u soon i hope lol

VITA 32 GIG CARD.250 GIG SLIM & 160 GIG PHAT PS3