By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Do you have a VIta? If not, why? I want as many responses as I can get!!!!

Do you have a have a Vita? If not why?

Yes, I have one and I'm enjoying it 113 25.92%

Yes, but I'm still waiti... 33 7.57%

No, but I'm buying one this fall 19 4.36%

No, I'm already got a 3D... 59 13.53%

No, waiting for more qual... 40 9.17%

No, the price is too high... 80 18.35%

No, I'm not interested in Handheld gaming 31 7.11%

No, its going to be disco... 59 13.53%

Total:434
runqvist said:
the2real4mafol said:
runqvist said:
Runa216 said:
runqvist said:
Even though Vita is much better than 3ds, I have no interest in it at the moment.

It's the price, isn't it?  it has to be the price.

No, I just don't like handhelds. I might get one for the summer, because I will have a long vacation next year. Or maybe I will just stick with ebook reader and a tablet...

Get Nexus 7 if you get tablet/e-reader, it saves you buying 2 devices that way and it's cheap too

https://play.google.com/store/devices/details?id=nexus_7_32gb

I have a tablet and a ebook reader. Also I don't understand the people who use tablet as ebook reader. Those tablet screens are utter trash compared to e-ink displays.

Oh ok. But i'm not sure about others but i would rather have everything in one device, i don't want a tablet and a kindle, i would rather just have the one device

Xbox One, PS4 and Switch (+ Many Retro Consoles)

'When the people are being beaten with a stick, they are not much happier if it is called the people's stick'- Mikhail Bakunin

Prediction: Switch will sell better than Wii U Lifetime Sales by Jan 1st 2018

Around the Network
the2real4mafol said:
runqvist said:
the2real4mafol said:
runqvist said:
Runa216 said:
runqvist said:
Even though Vita is much better than 3ds, I have no interest in it at the moment.

No, I just don't like handhelds. I might get one for the summer, because I will have a long vacation next year. Or maybe I will just stick with ebook reader and a tablet...

Get Nexus 7 if you get tablet/e-reader, it saves you buying 2 devices that way and it's cheap too

I have a tablet and a ebook reader. Also I don't understand the people who use tablet as ebook reader. Those tablet screens are utter trash compared to e-ink displays.

Oh ok. But i'm not sure about others but i would rather have everything in one device, i don't want a tablet and a kindle, i would rather just have the one device

Once you try e-ink, you'll never go back. :P I'd rather have a good device for everything than a poor device that does "everything".

Multiple reasons why I do not own it. It is high and price which is not that big of a deal at $250 as the hardware is worth it but the memory cars are over-priced making this thing over $300 if you buy a memory card that will last.

Number 2 it has no games that I personally want. If it gets a game that I want then I may change my mind.

runqvist said:
the2real4mafol said:
runqvist said:
the2real4mafol said:
runqvist said:
Runa216 said:
runqvist said:

Once you try e-ink, you'll never go back. :P I'd rather have a good device for everything than a poor device that does "everything".

fair enough. But what e-book reader do you use? I would probably just get Amazon Kindle if i wanted one

'When the people are being beaten with a stick, they are not much happier if it is called the people's stick'- Mikhail Bakunin

the2real4mafol said:
runqvist said:

fair enough. But what e-book reader do you use? I would probably just get Amazon Kindle if i wanted one

I use both NOOK simple touch and the basic Kindle, both are good devices. I prefer NOOK, it just feels better.

Around the Network

I've played my friends PS Vita and first thing I have to say is that the graphics blew me away. I genuinely think they are incredible for a handheld. But why won't I buy one??

It just wasn't that fun for me. 3DS is just such blissful fun from the moment I pick up to the moment I put it down and if I've had enough I don't have to worry about pausing or saving I can literally close the machine and pick it up precisely where I left off and get back into it.

I adore my PS3, but I don't want that experience replicated in a handheld. I just personally feel no need for that.

runqvist said:
the2real4mafol said:
runqvist said:

I use both NOOK simple touch and the basic Kindle, both are good devices. I prefer NOOK, it just feels better.

Cool that's good to know. But i'm curious do you perfer reading an actual book or reading from an e-reader?

the2real4mafol said:
runqvist said:

Cool that's good to know. But i'm curious do you perfer reading an actual book or reading from an e-reader?

This is a bit offtopic, but I prefer the ebook-reader. Especially when you are reading a bigger book, it is much easier to read it as an ebook in bed for example. When you are traveling, you can have your entire library with you.

runqvist said:
the2real4mafol said:
runqvist said:

This is a bit offtopic, but I prefer the ebook-reader. Especially when you are reading a bigger book, it is much easier to read it as an ebook in bed for example. When you are traveling, you can have your entire library with you.

I would probably think like this, if i red more books. I only ever read while on holiday. Sorry to OP for going off-topic lol

I want a Vita, I really do. The problem is it's too expensive, maybe I could pick one if it's cheap in Black Firday.

Nevertheless, there are a couple of games I want to play and of course I'm so hyped for God Eater 2 (I absolutely love god eater burst) the moment that game releases in English, the Vita will be mine, I am sure of that.

3DS FC :  4339 - 3326 - 7693. Add me :) Nickname Tin