By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Walmart and Nintendo shall pay.

You'll still end up buying one very very soon lol

Around the Network

I just purchased my Wii u from walmart (my non preordered one) and i definatly do not blame Walmart for this but the glossy finish that Nintendo choose for the Wii U was definatly a mistake.  I mentioned this back in september and not even putting the system on the ground this early morning, I took the tape off and on the back there were already scratches and scruff marks all over the bottom of the system (bottom left pictured).  Now you are going to have those who dont care but I like to maintain a level of refinment for the consoles I but and this to me is unacceptable.  Someone should not have green flagged this move.

Same picture expanded

Tons of wii u's at my walmart. Showed up 10 minutes after midnight and bought a deluxe. No prob. They didnt have mario though, curse them!

It's not their fault that you failed to pre-order one earlier. We have known since pre-orders begun that the Wii U would be hard to get on or close to launch day.

Around the Network

Sorry to hear that man. But while I understand completely I would say reality is not getting a WiiU is only disappointing yourself. If you really want one just get one from somewhere that isn't Walmart :)

Sorry to hear that, what a bummer. But seeing how the way Walmart treats its own employees I don't think the corporation will care about you, your problem, or your spent gasoline.

If there isn't a GameStop near you, did you think of trying Amazon?

Really not sure I see any point of Consol over PC's since Kinect, Wii and other alternative ways to play have been abandoned. 

Top 50 'most fun' game list coming soon!

Tell me a funny joke!

Why you complaining about gas? Gas in America is cheap. Oh wait I forgot Americans drive huge vehicles that waste fuel.

Like others have said, you should have pre ordered earlier, Especially since you are a vivid internet user, should have known it was selling out.

Surely some people will have cancelled their pre-orders? Or aren't you allowed to do that in America ;).

PSP Lifetime more than PSV+3DS Lifetime.

Good for you. I stopped shopping at Wal-Mart years ago because I don't like their policies. Nintendo however isn't to blame that much.