By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Walmart and Nintendo shall pay.

Izo said:

I stand in line early for a chance at the Wii U tonight and guess how many non pre-order Wii U's Nintendo decides to ship to it. 6. So after wasting my time with Wal-Mart and the Wii U I am pissed.

I think you should have phone the Walmart and asked how many Wii U they have there.

Around the Network

I loke the protester part of your logic, and I hate wal-mart so its good to have another person out there with me, but I feel theres some data missing in your story... How is it you pre-ordered it at the time at this other store, and were unable to get it... or did I mnisreed something?

Also (not really important) should it be redact your statement as opposed to retract? considering your are not bearing falsehood, you are just changing your stance in compensation for grievance. Or should I just not really care lol.

"Let justice be done though the heavens fall." - Jim Garrison

"Ask not your horse, if ye should ride into battle" - myself

Damn. That could be so annoying! I hope you get your Wii U as soon as possible!

My day worked out perfectly. Today I woke up to go stand outside of K-mart before it opened and got the white basic unit. Well it turned out my sister was buying her husband one and she coulnd't find any so I went back to see if they had more. They didn't so I stood outside Best Buy before it opened and happened to snag myself a delux version. So freakin happy man.

The people at Best Buy were so nice. They came outside with tickets for the people standing so you were assured to get one if you had the ticket. That was great because the tension of standing in line sucks.

I am still pissed at Wal_mart for misleading me though. New Super Mario Bro's, Zombie U, and old Wii games here I come.

Izo's boycott of Nintendo lasted less than twelve hours. Kids these days, they have no initiative.

Around the Network

Walmart allows layaways on a system that will sell out day one? WTF kind of logic is that.

TadpoleJackson said:

Izo's boycott of Nintendo lasted less than twelve hours. Kids these days, they have no initiative

I tried ;;.

Atto Suggests...:

Book - Malazan Book of the Fallen series 

Game - Metro Last Light

TV - Deadwood

Music - Forest Swords 

Attoyou said:

We all get mad. I am quite excited right now mr. giff.

Train wreck said:

I just purchased my Wii u from walmart (my non preordered one) and i definatly do not blame Walmart for this but the glossy finish that Nintendo choose for the Wii U was definatly a mistake.  I mentioned this back in september and not even putting the system on the ground this early morning, I took the tape off and on the back there were already scratches and scruff marks all over the bottom of the system (bottom left pictured).  Now you are going to have those who dont care but I like to maintain a level of refinment for the consoles I but and this to me is unacceptable.  Someone should not have green flagged this move.

So, you're saying that your WiiU console came with scratches and scuff marks out of the box?  If so, then yeah, that sucks.  I'm the same way about keeping brand new items (particularly tech) looking immaculate as long as possible, as I'm a sucker for nice aesthetics.

However, my WiiU looks flawless and I love the glossy finish on the console.  The controller, on the other hand, is certainly a fingerprint magnet, but damn, it looks nice.