By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - So with Kat in PS All Stars, will you buy the game?

I'm really happy Kat is in it :D She's the Vita's mascot and it'll help that she's in the game (there really needs to be more females in this game).

Don't really care about Emett tbh, Starhawk is fun, but isn't going to be a big franchise and sold poorly, I think they could've made someone else and appeal to more fans :/

Around the Network
Ucell said:
Kat is a welcome addition, but I want one premium car from GT5 as well.

That's what I wanted to see, too.

KAT IS SEXAY

who agrees

I wouldn't say kat is everyones favorite as probably around 80 to 90% of people don't even know who she is. And no I will still not buy it.

JayWood2010 said:
I wouldn't say kat is everyones favorite as probably around 80 to 90% of people don't even know who she is. And no I will still not buy it.

Its everyone's favourite who played it.

Around the Network
BasilZero said:
Turkish said:
JayWood2010 said:

I havent played Gravity Rush/Daze and have to say she is already my favorite female character in this game XD. Saw gameplay videos and love the character design!

Awesome! Do you have a Vita? Free  GR next week!

AWWWW YEEEEAH!

That is just the cherry on top. I'm glad to see another female character representing and another mid/long range badass. My copy is preordered, I am mentally ready, I already got my 2 v 2 partner, all I need is the game itself. Can't wait.

I also hope the game can at least make it to 30 character roster through DLC.

"Trick shot? The trick is NOT to get shot." - Lucian

Turkish said:
JayWood2010 said:

Oh yes the total of 250k.  And I'm sure all 250k's favorite is Kat.  And that would be assuming all 250k would be buying Playstation Allstars too.  Kratos will most likely be the heavy favorite. And I was wrong about 80-90%  More like 95-98%

It's cool that she is going to be in the game but once again stop posting your opinions like they're facts.

BasilZero said:
Turkish said:
BasilZero said:
Turkish said:
JayWood2010 said:

I havent played Gravity Rush/Daze and have to say she is already my favorite female character in this game XD. Saw gameplay videos and love the character design!

Awesome! Do you have a Vita? Free  GR next week!

Unfortunately I do not, but I plan to do so in the future!

The first 3 games I wanna get will be: Persona 4, Disgaea 3 and GR.

Dude! Like, don't forget NLKS!!!! xD

I feel like they are using up some of the lesser known characters as free DLC. Honestly not a lot of people are aware of who these characters are except for probably the hardcore PS fans.

This way it entices more hardcore people to get the game ASAP as they are only free for a limited time, while they can save more well known characters as fully paid DLC later on when the install base has grown.

This also gets the game some good PR, because a lot of people get pissed about DLC coming out so fast after release.  By making it free they will get a big thumbs up from the gaming community while still having some very soon-after-release DLC. 

Not a bad plan.

Platinums: Red Dead Redemption, Killzone 2, LittleBigPlanet, Terminator Salvation, Uncharted 1, inFamous Second Son, Rocket League