By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Global up! (Includes new adjustments)

pezus said:
007BondAgent said:
Pokemon chugging along nicely, highest selling exclusive of 2012 i think :P

Diablo III will hold that title forever ;P. Halo 4 will be second and Pokemon third.

Forgot about that, but i don't think halo will beat pokemon ;)

Around the Network

Who know it's overtracking or not,since VGC think gfk is 90%

Updated OP with the global figures.

Donkey Kong Country Returns is back in the top 100. :)

well done 360 for 70m sold,halo monster

psp going down,psv hurting sony handhelds in trouble

Above & Beyond

Around the Network

It's gonna be interesting watching the effect of BO2 next week.

Wow, an Xbox 360 game at #3 in Japan! Is that the best a Xbox game has ever performed in Japan?

And it seems having the PS3 with Assassin's Creed III DLC and Bundle has really helped the multiplat perform on the Sony Console.

Really not sure I see any point of Consol over PC's since Kinect, Wii and other alternative ways to play have been abandoned. 

Top 50 'most fun' game list coming soon!

Tell me a funny joke!

There are disadvantages to having America as your biggest market. The Wii U will take off and which console will suffer the most? Xbox 360. We probably won't see much of an effect this holday since Wii U supply will be limited.

VGKing said:
There are disadvantages to having America as your biggest market. The Wii U will take off and which console will suffer the most? Xbox 360. We probably won't see much of an effect this holday since Wii U supply will be limited.

And in Japan, PS3 could see XBox numbers... so what

drkohler said:
VGKing said:

And in Japan, PS3 could see XBox numbers... so what

You mean PS4? No, it really couldn't.
Even the "dying" Vita is already over 50% Xbox 360 lifetime sales in Japan.