By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Global up! (Includes new adjustments)

Damn! These adjustments are horrible.
So which other weeks were adjusted down? Couldn't have just been this week..

Around the Network

What is up with the Animal Crossing Numbers? Are we counting the digital cards? If so then our number needs to be closer to Famitsu's. If we aren't then it needs to be closer to media creates. From the looks of it it seems Vgchartz just averaged the two, which doesn't make any sense.

I miss the 3DS selling over 400k. I remember when adjustments could be good. These days adjustments only go down.

95% of gamers don't know they are noobs, the 5% who do won't be noobs for long

Check out my kickstarter project: http://kck.st/15CEuUT

Check out my blog: http://www.metropolisgaming.com

Big adjustments all around.

i expect another big wave of adjustments by years end.

Impossible to have Ps3 at 70m with only 68m sold and impossivle to have 360 at the end of september with 70m shipped and it doesnt even sold 70m here.

its just not right VGC needs to get better sources for their numbers its becoming very very bad.

FIXED ADJUSTMENTS IN PREVIOUS WEEKS

3DS -181,479
PS3 -212,158
360 -196,784
WII -40,525
DS 32,507
PSP 0
PSV -3,024

* These numbers didn't account this week numbers *

VGKing said:
Conegamer said:
I think these numbers were obvious to go down. Nice to see the DS above the Vita though, and I'm sure there's still far more adjustments in the down direction for the Vita to come...

How is that good?
DS and 3DS are cannabalizing each other...they are so similar in price point that its no wonder people get confused. 

How are they cannibalizing each other?   And how are the price points so close people get confused?   DSi is $99 and the 3DS is $169.  That confuses you?

The rEVOLution is not being televised

Around the Network

I wonder what number Wii will pull on the biggest week of the year? 200K maybe? Or will it be truly dead?

“The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.” - Bertrand Russell

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

Jimi Hendrix

Wow AC holding up pretty nicely! Halo did less than 4m FW? Major flop, franchise on the decline.

Disconnect and self destruct, one bullet a time.

VGKing said:
Conegamer said:
I think these numbers were obvious to go down. Nice to see the DS above the Vita though, and I'm sure there's still far more adjustments in the down direction for the Vita to come...

How is that good?
DS and 3DS are cannabalizing each other...they are so similar in price point that its no wonder people get confused. 

I see DS outselling Vita and 3DS pulling in monster sales. No canibals in Nintendos house.

Xbox: Best hardware, Game Pass best value, best BC, more 1st party genres and multiplayer titles.