By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Global up! (Includes new adjustments)

Blood_Tears said:
jonnybmk said:
pezus said:
jonnybmk said:

No.

I can get BETTER versions of these games on my console with better graphics and sound on a bigger and better TV.

Why spend $400 locking down Assassin's Creed Slave Girl version when I can get the real game for my PS3 and play on a big screen ?

There's no point to that and the investment in PSP2 isn't worth it.

$400? The bundle is $249. So, by your definition Persona 4: The Golden is exclusive. Glad we could clear that up.

I want 3G and a 32gb card. So yeah.

Run the calculations on that for me.

Why would you want to buy a system that you constantly put down and make fun of every day? 

To play PS3 ports.

Around the Network
pezus said:
jonnybmk said:
pezus said:

He's saying that the only reason you chose 3G and 32GB in your original post was to make it seem worse than it is. $249 is the price for Vita+AC and anyone who is going to buy a Vita for the game is not going to have to pay $400.

Oh.

So I can play Assassin's Creed on the bus for "only" 250 dollars.

Yeah. Great deal...

Hey, better than $400...you looking at that as some kind of entry point tells me you're misinformed.

I like to buy the "best of the best" when it comes to stuff like this.

You are telling me not to buy the best because it's not worth it. Got it. Thanks. Move on. 

pezus said:
jonnybmk said:
pezus said:
jonnybmk said:
pezus said:

He's saying that the only reason you chose 3G and 32GB in your original post was to make it seem worse than it is. $249 is the price for Vita+AC and anyone who is going to buy a Vita for the game is not going to have to pay $400.

Oh.

So I can play Assassin's Creed on the bus for "only" 250 dollars.

Yeah. Great deal...

Hey, better than $400...you looking at that as some kind of entry point tells me you're misinformed.

I like to buy the "best of the best" when it comes to stuff like this.

You are telling me not to buy the best because it's not worth it. Got it. Thanks. Move on. 

No, I'm telling you that buying the bundle is a smarter choice and the only reason you chose $400 was to make it seem way more expensive than it is. Thanks. Move on now and go do something with your PS3.

I chose the best, I didn't choose the price. Sony chose the price.

We can all agree that $250 is WAAAAY to much money to pay for a new (watered-down) Assassin's Creed game.

Sony should drop the price.

3ds doing some good numbers, I hope it explodes as we we close to the holidays. Wii is almost dead, but I can see a good holiday for it, same as the DS...

Menx64

3DS code: 1289-8222-7215

NNid: Menx064

jonnybmk said:
VGKing said:
jonnybmk said:
pezus said:
jonnybmk said:

No.

I can get BETTER versions of these games on my console with better graphics and sound on a bigger and better TV.

Why spend $400 locking down Assassin's Creed Slave Girl version when I can get the real game for my PS3 and play on a big screen ?

$400? The bundle is $249. So, by your definition Persona 4: The Golden is exclusive. Glad we could clear that up.

You don't need those. If you want to run up the costs of the system, that's your decision.

Are you saying the 3G version or 32gb card is worthless or both?

It's not me that's running up the cost....

NONE. I'm saying they aren't needed.

The $250 bundle is all you need to play the game. 
You don't need to buy additional memory, you don't need 3G. Do you want it though? Are you willing to pay up? That's on you.

Around the Network

Nevermind, bundle comes with a 4 GB memory card.

The rEVOLution is not being televised

VGKing said:
jonnybmk said:
VGKing said:
jonnybmk said:
pezus said:
jonnybmk said:

No.

You don't need those. If you want to run up the costs of the system, that's your decision.

Are you saying the 3G version or 32gb card is worthless or both?

It's not me that's running up the cost....

NONE. I'm saying they aren't needed.

The $250 bundle is all you need to play the game. 
You don't need to buy additional memory, you don't need 3G. Do you want it though? Are you willing to pay up? That's on you.

Why are you and Pezus replying to him? Can you not see what he's doing?

Argh_College said:
pezus said:
ZaneWane said:
halo should be 4 million not 3.8 and kinect adventures still need adjusting higher

Did anyone give official sales numbers? Nope.

No way it sold less than Halo 3 when it put way more numbers of people on Xbox Live... VGc is off as allways its getting repetitive.

220m in sales vs 170m in sales with less expensive versions available ? yeah right keep dreaming.

VGC why u dont get it right ?

Ohhhh wait... 170m is US + UK alone... 220m is WW.

And in UK Halo 4 sold less than Halo 3 and Reach (confirmed by GFK).

But Halo 4 sold more than Halo 3 first week... not over 4 million I guess but sold over... VGC shows that.

D-Joe said:
yo_john117 said:
Well looks like Halo 4 won't cross 4 million copies sold first week (if Vgchartz is correct).

This game might end up selling close to Halo 3 though.

It's should be a around or little over 4 million

Well maybe. They said it was on track to get 300 million. But it may not have actually done it.

Also considering the 10% margin of error Vgchartz numbers look pretty good. I expect there will be an adjustment of some sort though when actual numbers start showing up.

VGKing said:
D-Joe said:
yo_john117 said:
Well looks like Halo 4 won't cross 4 million copies sold first week (if Vgchartz is correct).

This game might end up selling close to Halo 3 though.

It's should be a around or little over 4 million

3.80 million http://www.vgchartz.com/game/51758/halo-4/

Why you think i never checked this page?