By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Global up! (Includes new adjustments)

FatalInertia said:

Covnverting bonds is a legit business move... how is that begging? If they were broke they wouldnt be investing in gaikai, ps4 and numerpus other projects, it's obvious your financial know how is nill. Didn't sya they were doing great, said they are not broke, if they were they would be bankrupt which they are not too many assets,.

They borrowed money to pay for those projects and guess how they are going to pay back that borrowed money?   This is not the sign of a financially healthy company.

Don't rag on someone else's financial know how while showing your own lack of knowledge.

VGKing said:

Assassin's Creed is already helping. I belive the Vita sales actually increase from last week.

Isn't everything up over last week?

The rEVOLution is not being televised

Around the Network
pezus said:
jonnybmk said:

No.

I can get BETTER versions of these games on my console with better graphics and sound on a bigger and better TV.

Why spend $400 locking down Assassin's Creed Slave Girl version when I can get the real game for my PS3 and play on a big screen ?

There's no point to that and the investment in PSP2 isn't worth it.

$400? The bundle is $249. So, by your definition Persona 4: The Golden is exclusive. Glad we could clear that up.

I want 3G and a 32gb card. So yeah.

Run the calculations on that for me.

jonnybmk said:
pezus said:
jonnybmk said:

No.

I can get BETTER versions of these games on my console with better graphics and sound on a bigger and better TV.

Why spend $400 locking down Assassin's Creed Slave Girl version when I can get the real game for my PS3 and play on a big screen ?

$400? The bundle is $249. So, by your definition Persona 4: The Golden is exclusive. Glad we could clear that up.

PWNED!!!

jonnybmk said:
neerdowell said:
jonnybmk said:
pezus said:
jonnybmk said:
pezus said:
jonnybmk said:
I'm not expecting Call of Duty - Vita or Assassin's Creed - Vita to help much.

I think most people will just buy those two games for their console.

So other than those two ports, what else does Vita have coming out in the United States?

Persona 4

Is that exclusive to the Vita or also another port like CoD and AC3?

It's exclusive, but it's an enhanced release of the PS2 game. And neither CoD nor AC3: L were ports so I don't see what your point was there

So Persona 4 is a PS2 game and I can get CoD and AC3 on my PS3...this is Sony's problem.

No, Sony's problem is assuming consumers educate themselves, which is not the case in America. Case in point, you have just been told that COD and Ac3 are not ports yet you deliberately ignored it. You cannot get AC3: Liberation on the PS3 (it has a different story, different main character, different gameplay, diefferent everything). The same goes for CoD (though it is a weaker game).

The only thing you can get on the PS3 is other versions of the same series. Your logic is like saying there is no reason to buy a 360 for Halo 3 & 4 because you could get Halo on the original Xbox.

No.

Dude, you are delusional and I'm pretty sure you're being racist with that comment.

1. Playstation Vita Assassin's Creed bundle is only $250. Why would you get this version instead of the PS3 one? It has its own story. You don't have to pick, you should get both if you are an Assassin's Creed fan.

2. It's not called PSP2, it's called Playstation Vita. You know this. We get it, you hate the Vita, now please move on to a different thread.

jonnybmk said:
pezus said:
jonnybmk said:

No.

You don't need those. If you want to run up the costs of the system, that's your decision.

Around the Network
Lusche said:
pezus said:

@Lusche: 10 year old?? Wtf. You'd better google the game again

I just wanted to be funny for a littly bit :(

To Sony, 10 years is no laughing matter.

VGKing said:
jonnybmk said:
pezus said:
jonnybmk said:

No.

You don't need those. If you want to run up the costs of the system, that's your decision.

Are you saying the 3G version or 32gb card is worthless or both?

It's not me that's running up the cost....

pezus said:
jonnybmk said:
pezus said:
jonnybmk said:

No.

Yeah, let's end it here

Thanks for playing. :)

pezus said:
jonnybmk said:
VGKing said:
jonnybmk said:
pezus said:
jonnybmk said:

No.

Are you saying the 3G version or 32gb card is worthless or both?

It's not me that's running up the cost....

He's saying that the only reason you chose 3G and 32GB in your original post was to make it seem worse than it is. $249 is the price for Vita+AC and anyone who is going to buy a Vita for the game is not going to have to pay $400.

Oh.

So I can play Assassin's Creed on the bus for "only" 250 dollars.

Yeah. Great deal...

jonnybmk said:
pezus said:
jonnybmk said:

No.

Why would you want to buy a system that you constantly put down and make fun of every day?