By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Global up! (Includes new adjustments)

Anyway this weekend is huge holidays in my city (São Paulo)... six days without work just in a vacation with my parents... so I will post around this time every day (and not all day like I always do).

Now waiting GT5 huge numbers.

Around the Network
yo_john117 said:
Well looks like Halo 4 won't cross 4 million copies sold first week (if Vgchartz is correct).

This game might end up selling close to Halo 3 though.

It's should be a around or little over 4 million

jonnybmk said:
pezus said:
jonnybmk said:
pezus said:
jonnybmk said:
I'm not expecting Call of Duty - Vita or Assassin's Creed - Vita to help much.

I think most people will just buy those two games for their console.

So other than those two ports, what else does Vita have coming out in the United States?

Persona 4

Is that exclusive to the Vita or also another port like CoD and AC3?

It's exclusive, but it's an enhanced release of the PS2 game. And neither CoD nor AC3: L were ports so I don't see what your point was there

So Persona 4 is a PS2 game and I can get CoD and AC3 on my PS3...this is Sony's problem.

No, Sony's problem is assuming consumers educate themselves, which is not the case in America. Case in point, you have just been told that COD and Ac3 are not ports yet you deliberately ignored it. You cannot get AC3: Liberation on the PS3 (it has a different story, different main character, different gameplay, diefferent everything). The same goes for CoD (though it is a weaker game).

The only thing you can get on the PS3 is other versions of the same series. Your logic is like saying there is no reason to buy a 360 for Halo 3 & 4 because you could get Halo on the original Xbox.

How do you breathe again?

Good week for the 3ds again. Would be surprised if the 360 is not overtracked a little, seen as though it has heavily overtracked for october.

pezus said:
ZaneWane said:
halo should be 4 million not 3.8 and kinect adventures still need adjusting higher

Did anyone give official sales numbers? Nope.

So, why are you responding to him then? You don't know the actual sales number anymore then he does.

Around the Network
pezus said:
ZaneWane said:
halo should be 4 million not 3.8 and kinect adventures still need adjusting higher

Did anyone give official sales numbers? Nope.

No way it sold less than Halo 3 when it put way more numbers of people on Xbox Live... VGc is off as allways its getting repetitive.

220m in sales vs 170m in sales with less expensive versions available ? yeah right keep dreaming.

VGC why u dont get it right ?

3DS>PS3+Vita+PSP
Impressive!

Nice 3ds and xbox360 sales, I gotta admit I was expecting a bit more from the ps3.

Predictions for LT console sales:

PS4: 120M

XB1: 70M

WiiU: 14M

3DS: 60M

Vita: 13M

D-Joe said:
yo_john117 said:
Well looks like Halo 4 won't cross 4 million copies sold first week (if Vgchartz is correct).

This game might end up selling close to Halo 3 though.

It's should be a around or little over 4 million

3.80 million http://www.vgchartz.com/game/51758/halo-4/

neerdowell said:
jonnybmk said:
pezus said:
jonnybmk said:
pezus said:
jonnybmk said:
I'm not expecting Call of Duty - Vita or Assassin's Creed - Vita to help much.

I think most people will just buy those two games for their console.

So other than those two ports, what else does Vita have coming out in the United States?

Persona 4

Is that exclusive to the Vita or also another port like CoD and AC3?

It's exclusive, but it's an enhanced release of the PS2 game. And neither CoD nor AC3: L were ports so I don't see what your point was there

So Persona 4 is a PS2 game and I can get CoD and AC3 on my PS3...this is Sony's problem.

No, Sony's problem is assuming consumers educate themselves, which is not the case in America. Case in point, you have just been told that COD and Ac3 are not ports yet you deliberately ignored it. You cannot get AC3: Liberation on the PS3 (it has a different story, different main character, different gameplay, diefferent everything). The same goes for CoD (though it is a weaker game).

The only thing you can get on the PS3 is other versions of the same series. Your logic is like saying there is no reason to buy a 360 for Halo 3 & 4 because you could get Halo on the original Xbox.

No.

I can get BETTER versions of these games on my console with better graphics and sound on a bigger and better TV.

Why spend $400 locking down Assassin's Creed Liberation when I can get the real game for my PS3 and play on a big screen ?

There's no point to that and the investment in PSP2 isn't worth it.

Edited,

-Mr Khan