By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Did you switched favorite gaming companies this gen?

RolStoppable said:
S.T.A.G.E. said:
RolStoppable said:
I switched from Sony to Nintendo, because I was sick of the milking.

LOL No one milks like Nintendo. That 25 year old tit is sagging and ready to fall off her chest.

Selective memory syndrome coupled with willful ignorance is a dangerous combination.

Sony isn't a generous company that makes new IPs for the good of gamers. They make a new IP, because an existing one was milked to irrelevance or death. They are going to make plenty of new IPs next generation as well, because there's no point in continuing series like Resistance, Motorstorm, SOCOM, Locoroco and Patapon anymore.

So using your analogy, Sony needs breast surgeries on a regular basis while Nintendo's boobs are still in perfect condition.

Sony makes new IP's because they want to be known as a company that makes a variety of games and experiments in all styles of gaming. They are not exclusive to one style. You can't say Sony is the shooter console or the platformer console, they encompass everything both of their competitors are all about. Sony may fail, but they try and eventually they'll succeed. They lost a lot of gamers but the gamers are realizing that they are trying and are delivering games beyond the level of their competitors. They have more new IP's than Nintendo and Microsoft. Gamespot did a new IP chart one time showing just how many Sony themselves have created and it would be scary to see how high that chart has become today.

P.S.

I still say Nintendos tits are sagging.

Around the Network

defentley!

leo-j said:
Slimebeast said:
From Xbox to Playstation.

good..

From Playstation to Xbox... then went back to Playstation.... Then stuck with Xbox due to better third party support. (And quality) 

Yay!!!

I used to be a huge Nintendo fan but I switched to Xbox because the wii only had like one good game a year. My favorite dev used to be bungie but that was only because they made halo and 343 hasn't made enough halo's to be my favorite dev, so now I'd say it's Bethesda game studios.

Wh1pL4shL1ve_007 said:
leo-j said:
Slimebeast said:

good..

From Playstation to Xbox... then went back to Playstation.... Then stuck with Xbox due to better third party support. (And quality) 

They both have quality. What do you mean by third party support? Times exclusivity? 

Around the Network
RolStoppable said:
S.T.A.G.E. said:
RolStoppable said:
I switched from Sony to Nintendo, because I was sick of the milking.

LOL No one milks like Nintendo. That 25 year old tit is sagging and ready to fall off her chest.

Selective memory syndrome coupled with willful ignorance is a dangerous combination.

Sony isn't a generous company that makes new IPs for the good of gamers. They make a new IP, because an existing one was milked to irrelevance or death. They are going to make plenty of new IPs next generation as well, because there's no point in continuing series like Resistance, Motorstorm, SOCOM, Locoroco and Patapon anymore.

So using your analogy, Sony needs breast surgeries on a regular basis while Nintendo's boobs are still in perfect condition.

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

Wh1pL4shL1ve_007 said:
leo-j said:
Slimebeast said:

good..

you remind me of my cousin. he switched between xbox 360 and ps3 ike 10 times already. he currently has a 360 but he wants a ps3 again. then in 6 months time hes gonna want a 360 again.

I have been a microsoft gamer since 90's and I will always be one.

Yes. I was a huge square enix/soft fan back in the PS2 gen, and while I still like and respect them, Naughty dog has won me over. I just recently replayed the Jak trilogy and had a blast, Crash bandicoot still holds a nice place in my heart and I have beaten all 3 uncharted as well. The Last of Us looks like it will deliver so they have yet to let me down even a little bit.

"Trick shot? The trick is NOT to get shot." - Lucian

I didn't really switched from one to an other. I did bought all the consoles, because for me, I always did thought that every consoles did had really good exclusive games. And that did influenced me into buying all of them.

Like I did done with the other generation of consoles.

Seriously, learn to past tense already! Especially for the topic title!!