By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Ballmer: Surface RT sales

Well I'm definitely getting the PRO version

Intel Core i7 3770K [3.5GHz]|MSI Big Bang Z77 Mpower|Corsair Vengeance DDR3-1866 2 x 4GB|MSI GeForce GTX 560 ti Twin Frozr 2|OCZ Vertex 4 128GB|Corsair HX750|Cooler Master CM 690II Advanced|

Around the Network
kowenicki said:
PlaystaionGamer said:
kowenicki said:
PlaystaionGamer said:
ZaneWane said:
PlaystaionGamer said:
this is SHOCKING! there is a certain person who literally would suck M$ D*** who will come in here and defend this and try and makes digs at the iPad.. can't wait

wih user name like that nobody will take you seriously

i wish we could change usernames tbh 

I dont think a different username would have made that post any more reasonable or intelligent.

my opinion on a tablet that has nothing to do with gaming in a gaming forum. is my opinion wrong? i knew it wouldnt have a good start same as slimebeast said. and that person who i was refering to (not you) is in here being just as dramatic as i thought.

It isnt your opinion that was the problem, it was the rest of the post.

Also, this has been corrected, so you might want to keep your powder dry.

just seen the 'Correction' or.. the... Damage control.. anyway i dont actually care so im not going to post from my ipad in here anymore. 

PlaystaionGamer said:
kowenicki said:
PlaystaionGamer said:
kowenicki said:
PlaystaionGamer said:
ZaneWane said:
PlaystaionGamer said:
this is SHOCKING! there is a certain person who literally would suck M$ D*** who will come in here and defend this and try and makes digs at the iPad.. can't wait

I dont think a different username would have made that post any more reasonable or intelligent.

my opinion on a tablet that has nothing to do with gaming in a gaming forum. is my opinion wrong? i knew it wouldnt have a good start same as slimebeast said. and that person who i was refering to (not you) is in here being just as dramatic as i thought.

just seen the 'Correction' or.. the... Damage control.. anyway i dont actually care so im not going to post from my ipad in here anymore. 

Yeah it is a conspiracy.

Imagine not having GamePass on your console...

ZaneWane said:
PlaystaionGamer said:

No one takes you seriously to begin with.

OT: Probably means launch didn't meet expactations.

Edit: Nvm, caught up with thread.

e=mc^2

Gaming on: PS4 Pro, Switch, SNES Mini, Wii U, PC (i5-7400, GTX 1060)

Solid-Stark said:
ZaneWane said:
PlaystaionGamer said:

me?

Around the Network
PlaystaionGamer said:
Solid-Stark said:
ZaneWane said:
PlaystaionGamer said:

me?

No, I responded to Zane.

Sorry for the confusion.

e=mc^2

Gaming on: PS4 Pro, Switch, SNES Mini, Wii U, PC (i5-7400, GTX 1060)

Solid-Stark said:
PlaystaionGamer said:
Solid-Stark said:
ZaneWane said:
PlaystaionGamer said:

me?

No, I responded to Zane.

Sorry for the confusion.

oh aha i was thinking HEY! what have i ever done toy you :D

kowenicki said:
PlaystaionGamer said:
kowenicki said:
PlaystaionGamer said:
kowenicki said:
PlaystaionGamer said:
ZaneWane said:
PlaystaionGamer said:

I'm also posting from my iPad. Does this mean we can't be objective? 

no.. but it means we can be friends 

kowenicki said:
hunter_alien said:
kowenicki said:
PlaystaionGamer said:

Reported.

OT

I will move from my iPad when the better tablets from Windows8 hit the market.  

There is no doubt Windows8 on tablets will be a success.  Zero doubt and zero chance it wont be massive.

Its the prime period of the year to launch a new device, it had one of the biggest marketing pushes ever, yet sales are still modest.

You trully bealive thyat other manufacturers entering and a more expensive device will make it an inbstant boom?

I for one, am sceptical.

Everyone will be used to Windows8 within a year.  When they see the Samsung, Sony, Dell, HP, MS and other tablets sporting the same interface many will go for it.

Listen to this man, the tablet itself might sell below expectation but windows 8 on the various tablets will sell without a doubt. I used windows 8 and I was very pleased with it. I am buying a vaio in  two weeks and I can't wait to use windows 8 again. 

I'm waiting for the pro personally. Need a laptop replacement. Not just some Tablet.

4 ≈ One