By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Your Top 50 Games: 2012 Discussion Thread: FINISH YOUR LISTS

KHlover said:
Michael-5 said:
KHlover said:
Michael-5 said:

30. EA-FU. Because of EA this game wasn't as good as it could have been. Not a property of EA (EA screwed up someone elses game.....a racing game).
Incorrect Guesses: Mass Effect 3, NFL Games, Dragon Age 2, Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

11. Hero:Ohh Noooooo.......Villian:BwahHAHAHAHA. Someone else gave a similar clue to the same game on their list, and you guys guessed it immediatly. What Villains says Bwahahahahaha? Can't be human. You've ALL played this before. The Hero has this expression in a variety of 3D games. This is a mainstream Nintendo franchise.
Incorrect Guesses: Final Fantasy VI

9. A game in the same racing series as #30, this game wasn't F***ed up by EA because the franchise was still growing. It's a racing game as well 

For number 11: definately a 3d mario game, i'll go for super mario galaxy if this is a real "dialoque" (ill never forget mario's oooh nooooo) :D

Close, but he said it before Mario Galaxy, and he says it in other games like Mario Party and stuff.

Ah, so you just meant that Mario and Bowser "say" that in general, not in a particular order? I'll go with Super Mario 64 then if I have a second chance^^

YES. They do say that in that particular order. Whenever Mario died on a Bowser stage that's exactly what they say. Mario falls and says "Oooohh Noooooo" and then while a Bowser Icon blackens the screen you can hear Bowser laugh.

I thought anyone who played this would have gotten it right away. Someone else game a similar clue to the same game on their list and everyone got it right away.

What is with all the hate? Don't read GamrReview Articles. Contact me to ADD games to the Database
Vote for the March Most Wanted / February Results

Around the Network

11. Hero:Ohh Noooooo.......Villian:BwahHAHAHAHA. Someone else gave a similar clue to the same game on their list, and you guys guessed it immediatly. What Villains says Bwahahahahaha? Can't be human. You've ALL played this before. The Hero has this expression in a variety of 3D games. This is a mainstream Nintendo franchise.
Incorrect Guesses:
Final Fantasy VI
Correct Answer: Super Mario 64

30. EA-FU. Because of EA this game wasn't as good as it could have been. Not a property of EA (EA screwed up someone elses game.....a racing game).
Incorrect Guesses: Mass Effect 3, NFL Games, Dragon Age 2, Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

9. A game in the same racing series as #30, this game wasn't F***ed up by EA because the franchise was still growing. It's a racing game as well

What is with all the hate? Don't read GamrReview Articles. Contact me to ADD games to the Database
Vote for the March Most Wanted / February Results

Michael-5 said:
KHlover said:
Michael-5 said:
KHlover said:
Michael-5 said:

Incorrect Guesses: Final Fantasy VI

For number 11: definately a 3d mario game, i'll go for super mario galaxy if this is a real "dialoque" (ill never forget mario's oooh nooooo) :D

Close, but he said it before Mario Galaxy, and he says it in other games like Mario Party and stuff.

Ah, so you just meant that Mario and Bowser "say" that in general, not in a particular order? I'll go with Super Mario 64 then if I have a second chance^^

YES. They do say that in that particular order. Whenever Mario died on a Bowser stage that's exactly what they say. Mario falls and says "Oooohh Noooooo" and then while a Bowser Icon blackens the screen you can hear Bowser laugh.

I thought anyone who played this would have gotten it right away. Someone else game a similar clue to the same game on their list and everyone got it right away.

Wow, I was thinking too complicated. I was only thinking of cutscenes, in hindsight this was ridiculously easy.

hatmoza said:
10-

Hint- nose scars

Final Fantasy VIII?  

Hint for #9 - It is a sequel to a game that was a triumph.

Around the Network
green_sky said:

That's easy! Portal 2 is "Still alive" :D

EDIT: Post no. 100

Kresnik said:
hatmoza said:
10-

Hint- nose scars

Final Fantasy VIII?  

Yep Yep!

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

KHlover said:
green_sky said:

Correct

KHlover said:
green_sky said:

Congrats on 100 posts... "I'm making a note here, huge success!"

#11. Super Mario 64 (N64, VC)

Yes, another Mario platformer! This one is my favorite. Exploring Peach's Castle in Mario 64 had something really magical to it. You were never told exactly where to go and while most of the paintings were easy to find some of the stars were very well hidden. One of the reasons I put Mario 64 ahead of other 3D Marios is the fact that every world was so big and you were free to search for stars wherever you wanted. This added a sense of exploration that is a lot less present in other 3D Marios. Also the Wing Cap was an absolute joy to use once you got the hang of it. I also loved the Bowser fights, Bowser never looked so impressive and to this day I'm still not sure what Mario says when he launches Bowser towards a bomb, all I keep hearing is "So long gay donkey!" I'm pretty sure I've got it wrong.

Signature goes here!