By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Your Top 50 Games: 2012 Discussion Thread: FINISH YOUR LISTS

Clue for #13:

The two heroes are named after musical instruments.

Around the Network

Hey, I'm giving you all permission to complete your lists in the Official Thread. I'd like to start tallying votes early this year. ^_^

Other than that, let's keep doing hints and talking about our games on a daily basis here. Kudos to BasilZero for the great idea to start with.

Call of Duty? 

yoshiloshi said:

Call of Duty? 

Huh? O_o

Smeags said:
yoshiloshi said:

Call of Duty? 

Huh? O_o

Call of Duty, Smeags.

Around the Network
Kresnik said:
Smeags said:
yoshiloshi said:

Call of Duty? 

Huh? O_o

Call of Duty, Smeags.

Oh... sorry. It must've been the accent.

Veknoid_Outcast said:
Clue for #13:

The two heroes are named after musical instruments.

Is Kazooie an instrument? Is so, my answer is Banjo-Kazooie.

Signature goes here!

Smeags said:
Hey, I'm giving you all permission to complete your lists in the Official Thread. I'd like to start tallying votes early this year. ^_^

Other than that, let's keep doing hints and talking about our games on a daily basis here. Kudos to BasilZero for the great idea to start with.

Done.

But you're not allowed to answer my hints anymore

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

Michael-5 said:
Scoobes said:
Clue for 14: So, it turns out your not all that much of a hero after all.

KOTOR

Yep!

shogia said:
Michael-5 said:
shogia said:

15. Fire Emblem (2003)

Up from 21st, this probably qualifies as my favorite tactical RPG.

If this is your favorite SRPG, then does that mean this is your favorite Fire Emblem? You liked it over Fire Emblem Sacred Stones?

I think Fire Emblem Awakening will blow our socks off.

I actually did prefer it to Sacred Stones, though I can't guarantee that nostalgia didn't have something to do with that.  For some reason I was significantly more invested in this game's story and characters.  The cutscenes in Fire Emblem Awakening look pretty sweet and hopefully the gameplay is as good as always. I'm back to having a Nintendo (non handheld) console for the first time since the 64.  Would you recommend picking up Radiant Dawn without being able to play Path of Radiance (if you've had a chance to play them)?

I wouldn't reccomend it, but I don't advise against it. If you play the GCN version first, you'll have an attachment to some of the characters. If you don't, the story might be a bit weak at first. I haven't beaten Radient Dawn yet, but I'll tell you having a character from Path of Radiance assist you in some levels is real nice.

Just so you know though, IMO console Fire Emblems are crap compared to hnahdled ones. The plot is just so flimsy, and less epic, and I can't get around transforming people/animals....

What is with all the hate? Don't read GamrReview Articles. Contact me to ADD games to the Database
Vote for the March Most Wanted / February Results