By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Your Top 50 Games: 2012 Discussion Thread: FINISH YOUR LISTS

Mr Khan said:
17. The starting location in this game became the subtitle of this game's "sequel."

Super Mario World?

Around the Network
Veknoid_Outcast said:
Mr Khan said:
17. The starting location in this game became the subtitle of this game's "sequel."

Super Mario World?

Huh, and i thought that would be a harder one.

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

TruckOSaurus said:

I really have to play this game. I've been putting it off for too long.

Indeed. I suppose you couldn't go wrong with either system (PS3 for HD graphics, Wii for Celestial Brush pointer-controls). It is highly (highly!) recommended. ^_^

Hint for #17:

Voodoo magic can be a haphazard experience. One day you're turned into a walrus, the next a washing machine!

Smeags said:

Hint for #17:

Voodoo magic can be a haphazard experience. One day you're turned into a walrus, the next a washing machine!

Banjo-Kazooie .

Mumbo-Jumbo was amazing .

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

Around the Network
lestatdark said:

Banjo-Kazooie .

Mumbo-Jumbo was amazing .

Yes sir! :D

Mr Khan said:
Kantor's has to be Link to the Past

TruckOSaurus: fired as deputy detective

Mr Khan: hired.

You are on a roll.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

Kantor said:
Mr Khan said:
Kantor's has to be Link to the Past

TruckOSaurus: fired as deputy detective

Mr Khan: hired.

You are on a roll.

I'll remember this Kantor! Oooohh I'll remember this and one day, when you least expected it, I'll bring this up again and you'll be like "Dude! What the fuck are you talking about?"

Signature goes here!

#18. Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time (N64, VC)

Just like with Mario before, Nintendo masterfully managed the jump to 3D with the Zelda franchise. OoT was big, fun and retained that Zelda feel from the 2D games. It was a whole new way to explore Hyrule and now Ganon wasn't a huge pig anymore (well not all the time at least).

With the C-buttons needed for items, camera control could have been a pain but Nintendo found a great way to work around that and introduced the Z-targeting system to help Link fight in the 3D world. The game featured a great number of dungeons and plenty of secrets to keep you busy for a long time.

With all that said I think my favorite thing to do in this game is jumping off a roof holding a chicken (I know I'm weird)

Signature goes here!

#17 Hint: The best worst voice acting of all time.

Signature goes here!