By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Your Top 50 Games: 2012 Discussion Thread: FINISH YOUR LISTS

Around the Network

#19 - Timesplitters 2 (PS2)

As guessed by no-one!

Timesplitters wasn't a series I stumbled into myself like many of the games I play.  It was introduced to me by a friend who insisted I play the multiplayer with him, which I did, and instantly became hooked on the fast action, OTT gunplay with a zillion customisation options.  I went out and bought the game myself to discover a ridiculously satisfying single-player campaign combined with so many options for offline bot play and even more options for local multiplayer.  To this day, my friends and I still break out Timesplitters 2 for some virus gameplay on Mexican Mission.  God, I love this game.

Clue for my #18 - is kinda hard to provide clues for. 'Direct' sequel to an incredibly popular RTS. But not the one you're thinking of.

@Kresnik

Ahh... it's all coming back to me (the hint now makes a lot of sense )

Good choice. ^_^

Kresnik said:
Clue for my #18 - is kinda hard to provide clues for. 'Direct' sequel to an incredibly popular RTS. But not the one you're thinking of.

So not StarCraft II then. So I'll go with Command & Conquer: Red Alert

Signature goes here!

Around the Network
TruckOSaurus said:

So not StarCraft II then. So I'll go with Command & Conquer: Red Alert

At least my hint about SC2 worked :P

So very very close with your guess.  The other one - Tiberian Sun.  I'll let you off :)

My brother will be making a top 50 list and entering it in here. I hope that's alright.

Interestingly enough, his top 50 just so happens to be my favorite game repeated 50 times. What a coincidence!

Smeags said:
My brother will be making a top 50 list and entering it in here. I hope that's alright.

Interestingly enough, his top 50 just so happens to be my favorite game repeated 50 times. What a coincidence!

You have a good Top 50 so I'll allow this.

Signature goes here!

Clue for 18: Chain through the fourth dimension.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

Kantor said:
Clue for 18: Chain through the fourth dimension.

Chrono Trigger?

Signature goes here!