By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Your Top 50 Games: 2012 Discussion Thread: FINISH YOUR LISTS

Smeags said:
Smeags said:
Hint for game #18:

And by the way... it only looks like I'm staring at your melons!

Hint #2: You earn points for feeding animals and growing trees.

Green Peace: Adventures of a Hippie.... or Okami.

Signature goes here!

Around the Network
TruckOSaurus said:

Green Peace: Adventures of a Hippie.... or Okami.

Okami Amaterasu, origin of all that is good and mother to us all!

Mr Khan said:
Kantor said:
TruckOSaurus said:
Seems my guessing streak is over... damn you all!

Smeags took a good ten times as many clues as you've had to guess it. Let me help you out.

Tame horses. Two false endings. Fictional locales in a real-world setting. Takes place near the end of an era.

Red Dead Redemption?

You got it! :O

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

Kantor said:
Mr Khan said:
Kantor said:
TruckOSaurus said:
Seems my guessing streak is over... damn you all!

Smeags took a good ten times as many clues as you've had to guess it. Let me help you out.

Tame horses. Two false endings. Fictional locales in a real-world setting. Takes place near the end of an era.

Red Dead Redemption?

You got it! :O

Badgenome sorta helped. I read his description of RDR for the top 50, so yours fit right in.

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

19) Read Dead Redemption (2010 / PS3 / Action Adventure)

I love the open world, the story and the characters. I also really like the Dead-Eye aiming system. The first ending was good, the second was lame, the third was amazing.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

Around the Network

#19. Tekken Tag Tournament (PS2)

To be fair my 19th position should go out to the Tekken series in general but I had to chose one and Tekken Tag Tournament was the winner for me. I was introduced to Tekken thanks to a demo disc that had Tekken 2 on it and something about the gameplay instantly clicked and I've purchased every Tekken game ever since.

Tag Tournament had a total disregard for Tekken's timeline which meant dead characters were playable like my beloved Jun! Also back then Jin was still a Jun/Kuzaya hybrid which fit me best. The Tag mode was really fun to play with and added a lot of variety to matches.

The fighting was as awesome as ever and when you were tired of fighting, you could always bowl (which was surprisingly fun)! This game got plenty of playtime from me and my brother, so much that the disc eventually became unreadable for my PS2.

Signature goes here!

#18 Hint: 

Signature goes here!

TruckOSaurus said:

#18 Hint: 

:D

*tears up a bit*

Ahem...

Smeags said:
TruckOSaurus said:

#18 Hint: 

:D

*tears up a bit*

Ahem...

It's the right game but not the right song.

Signature goes here!

TruckOSaurus said:

It's the right game but not the right song.

Oh darn, Epona's song is ^<>^<>. *snaps*

Let's try again. Another good one.

*tears up again*