By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Your Top 50 Games: 2012 Discussion Thread: FINISH YOUR LISTS

BasilZero said:

Donkey Kong Country Returns

1. It was a dream
2. It involves a fish
3. Director's Cut

Yeah. I was bored so I copied Axum's hint.

@31:

The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening DX?

Around the Network
Kantor said:

Clue for 31: An owl and an egg, and a twist that people usually hate but not in this case.

Speaking of which...

The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening

You and Basil have the same game! Woo!

31th hint:
- A good chunk of the content involves mini-games within the main game. (Not a party game!)

Check out my Upcoming Wii U Games 2014 Thread

3DS Friend Code: 4553 - 9954 - 4854. Name - David

#33. Tenchu: Stealth Assassins

Gruesome deaths, a heavy focus on stealth, fun items Tenchu has it all. This game really manages to make you feel like a ninja, running on roof tops, killing from the shadows, throwing shurikens at unsuspecting foes. It's also tons of fun and full of replayability since you can replay the maps for the perfect score and you can also select three versions of each mission with different enemy configuration.

Signature goes here!

Clue for #31:

An enhanced remake of a groundbreaking NES game.

Around the Network

#32. Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater

After the nonsensical (but still fun to play) Sons of Liberty, Snake Eater felt like Kojima had learned from his mistake and gave us a wonderful game with a less convoluted plot and put us back in control of Snake (well not the same Snake as MGS1 but they have the same DNA so I'd say it's close enough). From the weird fight with The Pain to the stressful confrontation with The End to the emotion filled battle with The Boss, the game's boss battles are amazing, always challenging you to defeat your opponent in a new way.

The series' gameplay continued with its traditional stealth focus but added the camouflage feature where you could change clothes and face paint to hide yourself better depending on the type of terrain you were hiding on. It was a welcome addition to the gameplay and I really wish they hadn't dumbed it down in MGS4. The game also had you hunting for food this time around to keep Snake healthy and ready for battle. There's nothing like chewing on a cold uncooked snake to satisfy your appetite.

Signature goes here!

Veknoid_Outcast said:
Clue for #31:

Punch Out!! Wii?

Signature goes here!

#31 Hint: Thank God for unlimited continues and body doubles.

Signature goes here!

TruckOSaurus said:
#31 Hint: Thank God for unlimited continues and body doubles.

Ghosts n' Goblins?

TruckOSaurus said:
Veknoid_Outcast said:
Clue for #31:

Punch Out!! Wii?

Nope! It appeared on a handheld system.