By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Your Top 50 Games: 2012 Discussion Thread: FINISH YOUR LISTS

#34 Hint: A game that mixes a sport I never found interesting in real life and regional stereotypes.

Signature goes here!

Around the Network
TruckOSaurus said:
#34 Hint: A game that mixes a sport I never found interesting in real life and regional stereotypes.

One of the Punch-Out!! games?

S.Peelman said:
Veknoid_Outcast said:
S.Peelman said:
miz1q2w3e said:
S.Peelman said:
Veknoid_Outcast said:

Q*bert?

Correct system. At least the one Q*Bert was developed for and not the ones it was ported to.

I am looking for a simpler game though.

Pong?

EDIT: Removing the rest cuz I'm so dumb XP

A little more complicated than that , but the year is not far off.

Think 'missile shield'.

Space Invaders?

So close, I actually have a 2600 boxed with two stickers on it: "Includes Space Invaders" and "Includes ...."

I'm running out of ideas....Yars' Revenge?

Veknoid_Outcast said:
TruckOSaurus said:

One of the Punch-Out!! games?

Yes it is! (Super Punch Out!!)

Signature goes here!

Smeags said:
Smeags said:
Game #34:
I want to take the ears off, but I can't.

Hint 2:
Vita

I was gonna say Bioshock...

Around the Network
miz1q2w3e said:

And if you did, you would be correct.

Sander Cohen was the first hint.

And Vita Chambers was the second. ^_~

Smeags said:
miz1q2w3e said:

And if you did, you would be correct.

Sander Cohen was the first hint.

And Vita Chambers was the second. ^_~

lol I thought you meant it was a Vita game. yay me, then :p

#35: Super Smash Bros. Brawl

It might not have the balance of Melee, but it's a better all-around package. Online play (however imperfect), a huge cast of characters, demos of some classic Nintendo games, and a really excellent single-player mode which is almost a game in itself. One of the very best Wii games.

I just wish Dr. Mario had returned...

My clue for #34:

Batteries ARE included.

My 48th (Minecraft) has been eliminated from the list and for that a new 50th has risen.

New 50th -

Super Paper Mario was a very enjoyable game. I liked the change, despite what everyone else has said. The game had certainly the best humor in the series and aswell characters that made up some of the worse qualities of the games.

However the game does not leave without it's faults, like for example, chapter 04 was a very badly done chapter, but that might just be me. The lack of Luigi playability was also quite dissapointing, I know that this might seem to be just my opinion, but seriosly Peach was quite useless. Luigi would have been funner to play as and aswell his dialouge would be more enjoyable. 

Even with the complaints, I quite liked the 2D-3D mechanic, as it prooved to be clever at some points. I also hope that many of you that have played this game enjoyed it.

Check out my Upcoming Wii U Games 2014 Thread

3DS Friend Code: 4553 - 9954 - 4854. Name - David