By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - Toy Story 3, Little Miss Sunshine writer to write screenplay for Star Wars: Episode VII

Better choice than letting Lucas hold the pen. Disney better keep him out of the director's chair too.

Oh yeah, Endor was hit by an asteroid and all the Ewoks are dead..please let it be so.

“The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.” - Bertrand Russell

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

Jimi Hendrix

Around the Network

Hopefully the director will be just as good a choice....please no proven old timers...someone fresh and young (ish)

A friend in me, you have.

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."
TheBardsSong said:
Laugh all you want, but Toy Story 3 is a better movie than all of the Star Wars prequels.

I did laugh a lot.

During Toy Story 3, because its comedic moments were so well-written.

And during the Star Wars prequels, because all of their moments were so poorly written.

deskpro2k3 said:
VII going to be a prequel or a sequel?

Duhhhh you know what VII = 7 right.....

Around the Network
fillet said:
deskpro2k3 said:
VII going to be a prequel or a sequel?

Duhhhh you know what VII = 7 right.....

You really could have done without the "Duhhhh" here.  Because of your past rule breaking I could give you a lengthy ban over this relatively minor offense, but I am going to try to let me help you, help you.  There is a way to talk to people without insulting them and you aren't doing it.  You could have said that Episode 7 comes after 6 so it will happen after Return of the Jedi without doing what you did.  Please, please, please try to be more respectful of members here.  Next time I see you do anything like this (even if it's minor), I will come down hard on you with the banhammer.  Have a nice day.  

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

Good choice.

Apparently he's a huge Star Wars fan too, he gives screenwriting seminars and always ends them by using the Original Star Wars trilogy and breaks down why they are so satisfying apparently.

If the script is good, everything else will fall into place.

I can't wait until Wicket is helped by Donald Duck in the battle against the Imperial army.

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

I loved Toy Story 3 and I heard Little Miss Sunshine was good, so I'm getting even more hyped! :D

Buzz Lightyear would be a better comedy relief than JarJar Binks.

Ongoing bet with think-man: He wins if MH4 releases in any shape or form on PSV in 2013, I win if it doesn't.