By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Tatsunoko vs Capcom is going out of print. Get one while they're still fresh.....(or used)

What's your reaction?

That really sucks! I'm getting one now. 7 22.58%

Well that's too bad. 5 16.13%

Meh 3 9.68%

Good thing I bought one. 11 35.48%

*hugs his/her copy* 5 16.13%

Total:31

Thats right folks, this game that many consider it to be one of the best fighting games on the Wii is going out of stock due to the license expiring under from Capcom. I'm kinda surprised that nobody has mentioned it yet. (I didn't see anybody else posting this)

Link below.....too lazy to add anything to this op.

http://www.gonintendo.com/?mode=viewstory&id=189871

As soon as I heard of this, I went onto Amazon and bought a copy. Now's the time to think whether to open it up and play it (never played it) or wait for a couple decades and sell it. I was originaly going to do this with the Metroid Prime Trilogy but I had a change of heart.

Around the Network

Yea, I went on Amazon and bookmarked the page. It is only ~$25 new right now and under 20 used. I am going to try and buy this new before the prices go up.

Wow I bought mine for 27. Still a good price.

fantastic game
im buying it as soon as i can

so... you kinda should have bought it when it was released you know.. to show support to third party wii games... not now when it will be a rare and valuable game... >_>

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

Around the Network

I stopped caring for the game after we got robbed of Hakushon Daimao. It was literally the only Tatsunoko show in the game I grew up on and to a lesser extent Cashern.

NiKKoM said:
so... you kinda should have bought it when it was released you know.. to show support to third party wii games... not now when it will be a rare and valuable game... >_>

That was the plan...  Well at least I supported MH3.

I thought they already stopped printing copies. I actually bought two earlier this year. One I use and the other is shrink wrapped.

Fortunately its a game that is almost perfectly emulated.

Recently Completed
River City: Rival Showdown
for 3DS (3/5) - River City: Tokyo Rumble for 3DS (4/5) - Zelda: BotW for Wii U (5/5) - Zelda: BotW for Switch (5/5) - Zelda: Link's Awakening for Switch (4/5) - Rage 2 for X1X (4/5) - Rage for 360 (3/5) - Streets of Rage 4 for X1/PC (4/5) - Gears 5 for X1X (5/5) - Mortal Kombat 11 for X1X (5/5) - Doom 64 for N64 (emulator) (3/5) - Crackdown 3 for X1S/X1X (4/5) - Infinity Blade III - for iPad 4 (3/5) - Infinity Blade II - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Infinity Blade - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Wolfenstein: The Old Blood for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Origins for X1 (3/5) - Uncharted: Lost Legacy for PS4 (4/5) - EA UFC 3 for X1 (4/5) - Doom for X1 (4/5) - Titanfall 2 for X1 (4/5) - Super Mario 3D World for Wii U (4/5) - South Park: The Stick of Truth for X1 BC (4/5) - Call of Duty: WWII for X1 (4/5) -Wolfenstein II for X1 - (4/5) - Dead or Alive: Dimensions for 3DS (4/5) - Marvel vs Capcom: Infinite for X1 (3/5) - Halo Wars 2 for X1/PC (4/5) - Halo Wars: DE for X1 (4/5) - Tekken 7 for X1 (4/5) - Injustice 2 for X1 (4/5) - Yakuza 5 for PS3 (3/5) - Battlefield 1 (Campaign) for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Syndicate for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: MW Remastered for X1 (4/5) - Donkey Kong Country Returns for 3DS (4/5) - Forza Horizon 3 for X1 (5/5)

sethnintendo said:
NiKKoM said:

That was the plan...  Well at least I supported MH3.

Mine too but at the time I was strapped for $ so I couldn't buy it. Now's my only chance since I came across quite a bit of money (thats why I'm buying the Wii U)

Damn I don't have 30 bucks. I have 20.