By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Beautiful Console Graphics Thread (Post your Pics and Vids)

selnor said:
sethnintendo said:
selnor said:

These will technically blow your mind. Again not cgi. Truly unbelieveable for console.

So if that isn't CGI then that is actual gameplay screens?  Looks like CGI to me.  If it was gameplay then where is the HUD or first person view?

Someone needs to 

1. read the op.

2. find out what CGI is.

Already got two way more helpful responses than your response but thanks for your crappy response.

Around the Network
brendude13 said:
selnor said:
brendude13 said:
kain_kusanagi said:

RULES:

1. Must be realtime in-engine. Cut-scenes are fine, but no prerendered stuff.

Ok, I'll go first. I'll probably post more later, but for now here's these:

Say whaaa?

Its a great sow to 343i that people think this is CGI. 

Well done 343i. 

Tis people is indeed using ingame engine. Only 2 CGI moments in Halo 4. And they look like real life or a high budget cgi from say Avatar.

Either way, that's a video file, which uses very few assets from the actual game, has been so heavily manipulated and has so many effects applied that it may as well be CGI. Uncharted 3 (and many pre-release "bullshots" of other games) is guilty of this as well in parts, but not on a level like this.

As for the CGI, I've heard that it's amazing. The CGI team behind the Halo games are very talented.

Without derailing the thread. To say Uncharted is not guilty of this as much as Halo 4 is pure wrong. Uncharted looks considerably better in cutscene or non controlled gameplay tan actual gameplay. Way moreso than Halo 4. It is far from CGI. The CGI in Halo 4 looks infinitely better than these shots. Hugely better. 

Uncharted if anything is more guilty. More disparity between cutscene and game in UC2 and 3 than Halo 4 cutscene - gameplay. 

And just because Halo 4 does look this good its unfair to call it out with absolutely no proof to your statement. 

If you play Halo 4 you will know its incredibly close the gameplay to its cutscenes. obviously some things do get changed.

Red Dead Redemption

Aldro said:
Still don't believe Beyond looks that good. Effed up.

Yep, thats pretty much the closer game. It wont get any better in graphics for the consoles after that. I will definitely agree that the next consoles can come after that game releases. lol

Around the Network
CGI-Quality said:
Aldro said:
Still don't believe Beyond looks that good. Effed up.

We've seen it in motion. We know it looks that good

Not my TV we havent!

xD

But what if its only that "level", what if the rest of the game is awful! WE DONT KNOW THAT! Its too good to be truuu

selnor said:
brendude13 said:
selnor said:
brendude13 said:
kain_kusanagi said:

RULES:

1. Must be realtime in-engine. Cut-scenes are fine, but no prerendered stuff.

Ok, I'll go first. I'll probably post more later, but for now here's these:

Say whaaa?

Its a great sow to 343i that people think this is CGI. 

Well done 343i. 

Tis people is indeed using ingame engine. Only 2 CGI moments in Halo 4. And they look like real life or a high budget cgi from say Avatar.

Either way, that's a video file, which uses very few assets from the actual game, has been so heavily manipulated and has so many effects applied that it may as well be CGI. Uncharted 3 (and many pre-release "bullshots" of other games) is guilty of this as well in parts, but not on a level like this.

As for the CGI, I've heard that it's amazing. The CGI team behind the Halo games are very talented.

Without derailing the thread. To say Uncharted is not guilty of this as much as Halo 4 is pure wrong. Uncharted looks considerably better in cutscene or non controlled gameplay tan actual gameplay. Way moreso than Halo 4. It is far from CGI. The CGI in Halo 4 looks infinitely better than these shots. Hugely better. 

Uncharted if anything is more guilty. More disparity between cutscene and game in UC2 and 3 than Halo 4 cutscene - gameplay. 

And just because Halo 4 does look this good its unfair to call it out with absolutely no proof to your statement. 

If you play Halo 4 you will know its incredibly close the gameplay to its cutscenes. obviously some things do get changed.

Dude theres no comparison. Uncharteds gameplay graphics was closer to its cutscenes. Halos cutscenes were crazy and the graphics were as good as the 360 will ever do (Which was awesome!). Its on par with FF Versus CG, which is a vast difference from the actual game from what we've seen.

Proclus said:
ethomaz said:

Only for the gays not get confused, GT5 had three modes to take pictures.

Pardon?

Anyways, beautifull GT5 shot

Sorry, couldn't help myself friends...

To be fair, I heard they fixed that blurring issue.

Nintendo and PC gamer

Halo 4 graphics are out of this world...

i cant imagine what 343 epic and turn 10 will do next gen.