By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Beautiful Console Graphics Thread (Post your Pics and Vids)

CGI-Quality said:
S.T.A.G.E. said:
Those God of War 3 pics were just f'n beautiful! Makes me want to play the game all over again!

Seriously. The great thing about that game was SM's use of MLAA. It and Forza Horizon are the smoothest-egded games I've seen from current machines because of the clever use of anti-aliasing. 

Fixed.

Around the Network

Probably going to be the best looking game this Gen:

CGI-Quality said:
Nsanity said:
CGI-Quality said:
S.T.A.G.E. said:
Those God of War 3 pics were just f'n beautiful! Makes me want to play the game all over again!

Seriously. The great thing about that game was SM's use of MLAA. It and Alan Wake are the smoothest-egded games I've seen from current machines because of the clever use of anti-aliasing. 

Fixed.

Well, one, that's an apples-to-orange comparison. Second, I haven't played Forza Horizon, so quote fixed back. ;)

Yeah, I read what he "fixed" and thought that he completely misread the "I've seen" part of your comment. ¬_¬

@CGI-Quality: Forza Horzion uses both 4x MSAA and FXAA.

Reported for disagreeing with me.

Around the Network
riderz13371 said:

The Last of Us and Beyond: Two souls graphics are out of this world,

I can't imagine what Naughty Dog and Quantic Dream will do next gen.

Dont forget Santa Monica, God of War Ascension looks wicked! if GoW3 is any indicator, itll be out of this world. See =

Andrespetmonkey said:

Probably going to be the best looking game this Gen:

Fuck me, when is this releasing again? I WANT A DATE NAOW

Aldro said:
riderz13371 said:

The Last of Us and Beyond: Two souls graphics are out of this world,

I can't imagine what Naughty Dog and Quantic Dream will do next gen.

Dont forget Santa Monica, God of War Ascension looks wicked! if GoW3 is any indicator, itll be out of this world. See =

Look at Argh_college's comment on page 17. I was just messing with him lol, of course I didn't forget about Santa Monica. U CRAZY BRO!?

best looking 2013 game http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2F3_JMYNB6A

I love that turbulent water. And for those that can watch cross-eyed