By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Forza Horizon and Halo 4 Prove 360 is a magical Beast!

Is it? The former hasn't converted into sales but the latter did as it's always destined to.

Around the Network
Argh_College said:

After playing Horizon i thought no game could beat that graphics, absolutely insane the level of detail in the envirnoments aswell the cars but now i´ve played Halo 4 and im absolutely in love with the graphical fidelity of this game, its unbeliavable, makes other shooters look last gen in comparison.

Turn 10 and 343 engines are out of this world, Epic Games still has a shot of beating them with Judgment but it will be close althought i wouldnt bet againt Epic, Judgment if look better than Gears 3 than it will be a graphical powerhouse.

Can't speak to Forza Horizon since I haven't gotten that one, but Halo 4 looks good because they are mixing in Cell Shaded graphics with Prior Halo games graphics. The art style is also very comfortable being bright and colorful rather than trying to be gritty and "realistic". Basically not trying to look like gritty and realistic makes the visuals stand out more because the gritty/realistic has been over saturated into the market and looks too generic now.

Good news... my neighbor room bought Halo 4 so I will have some opinion about the game in the next days.

Edit - The good sign is that was a while since I saw him using his 360

i can't speak for forza horizon, but halo 4 has some of the best graphics i've had the pleasure of enjoying in a shooter.

ethomaz said:

Good news... my neighbor room bought Halo 4 so I will have some opinion about the game in the next days.

either way still gonna be biased

Around the Network

I'm halfway through Halo 4's campaign so far and it's definitely top 5 best technical graphics this gen so far.
It has lots of beautiful backdrops and sky boxes, and the animation and acting is the best I've seen in FPS.

ZaneWane said:
ethomaz said:

lol seriously... ^^

Halo 4 is by far the best looking game I've ever seen.

Frankly I don't care if Sony fans agree. I just hope this ends all the debate about PS3 being more powerful.

Recently Completed
River City: Rival Showdown
for 3DS (3/5) - River City: Tokyo Rumble for 3DS (4/5) - Zelda: BotW for Wii U (5/5) - Zelda: BotW for Switch (5/5) - Zelda: Link's Awakening for Switch (4/5) - Rage 2 for X1X (4/5) - Rage for 360 (3/5) - Streets of Rage 4 for X1/PC (4/5) - Gears 5 for X1X (5/5) - Mortal Kombat 11 for X1X (5/5) - Doom 64 for N64 (emulator) (3/5) - Crackdown 3 for X1S/X1X (4/5) - Infinity Blade III - for iPad 4 (3/5) - Infinity Blade II - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Infinity Blade - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Wolfenstein: The Old Blood for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Origins for X1 (3/5) - Uncharted: Lost Legacy for PS4 (4/5) - EA UFC 3 for X1 (4/5) - Doom for X1 (4/5) - Titanfall 2 for X1 (4/5) - Super Mario 3D World for Wii U (4/5) - South Park: The Stick of Truth for X1 BC (4/5) - Call of Duty: WWII for X1 (4/5) -Wolfenstein II for X1 - (4/5) - Dead or Alive: Dimensions for 3DS (4/5) - Marvel vs Capcom: Infinite for X1 (3/5) - Halo Wars 2 for X1/PC (4/5) - Halo Wars: DE for X1 (4/5) - Tekken 7 for X1 (4/5) - Injustice 2 for X1 (4/5) - Yakuza 5 for PS3 (3/5) - Battlefield 1 (Campaign) for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Syndicate for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: MW Remastered for X1 (4/5) - Donkey Kong Country Returns for 3DS (4/5) - Forza Horizon 3 for X1 (5/5)

Amazing Game!

Got 1000 kills on Mp in just Friday, Saturday and Sunday and i didnt play all day long since i had to hang out and train my body.

ZaneWane said:
ethomaz said:

Exactly like yours