By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Gears of War: Judgment pre-orders kick off with bonus weapon incentive

CVG

Microsoft has sent word that Gears of War: Judgment pre-orders have kicked off.

Order the shooter at participating retailers and you'll receive access to an exclusive in-game multiplayer weapon, the Classic Hammerburst.

Highly accurate with a six-round burst, it was the standard-issue assault rifle used by the Locust during their E-Day assault on the surface of Sera. You can see the Classic Hammerburst in action in the video below, which is followed by some newly released artwork.

Microsoft says further pre-order incentives will be confirmed in the coming weeks, including exclusive multiplayer character skins Young Marcus, Young Dom, Anya and Alex Brand.

Epic Games has confirmed a Gears of War: Judgment release date window of March 2013.

Around the Network

This explains why it hasnt shown up on the vgchartz preorders

Xbox: Best hardware, Game Pass best value, best BC, more 1st party genres and multiplayer titles. 

I was wondering why I couldn't see GOW in vgchartz pre-order chart...

I will have to get this. When is it released?

I am kinda iffy on this I loved Gears 3 but I'm getting the feeling this game is going to be a cash grab that is going to feel more like an expansion pack to Gears 3 than a full new game. Would like to see a beta which I dont think has been rumored. plus how well will this be supported after launch with MS turning to the Nextbox and this being done by diff development team, I will get this but might wait for a price drop.

Around the Network

Would not be surprised that this will be an 40€ game.

This should have been an expansion pack

007BondAgent said:
This should have been an expansion pack

Have you played Gears Of War Judgment?