By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
spurgeonryan said:
TRucks actually does scare me. Reason he was targeted. he is calm and patient and he knows what he is doing. I would rather kill him night one over any player.

That is why I love him around, he always keeps his calm. He goes after the players with cold hard facts, does not get carried away. Stuff like that is what players like me are lacking. I can use my roles decently and calculative, but when it comes to the day part, I crack fast, also, I have the really bad habit of getting myself modkilled one way or another when I get pissed.

Around the Network

I played pretty terrible. Sorry guys.

I got distracted severe by pezus and stefl - whereas DT played fantastic. Maybe he slipped during day 3, no idea, but if I were still alive I would have gone for pezus instead.

Stefl was terrible (sorry).

The problem however, is that when people start acting random and confusing, scumhunting gets difficult. Even after the coroner claim pezus turned out town - a mafia with a fakeclaim sounded better.

mantlepiecek said:
I played pretty terrible. Sorry guys.

I got distracted severe by pezus and stefl - whereas DT played fantastic. Maybe he slipped during day 3, no idea, but if I were still alive I would have gone for pezus instead.

Stefl was terrible (sorry).

The problem however, is that when people start acting random and confusing, scumhunting gets difficult. Even after the coroner claim pezus turned out town - a mafia with a fakeclaim sounded better.

@bold yeah, I know... ;P

It was also unfortunate that I ended up getting forensic investigator when there was clearly another role to block it. So as long as DT was alive, I was useless.

edit : Well, not really useless since they could have blocked the lynched target I guess.

My blocking only works the night I do it. So if you had scanned radish any night other then night 1, it would have been fine for instance

So hyped for Rome 2: Total War

Around the Network
mantlepiecek said:

It was also unfortunate that I ended up getting forensic investigator when there was clearly another role to block it. So as long as DT was alive, I was useless.

edit : Well, not really useless since they could have blocked the lynched target I guess.

Actually. The scum were using it on the same person they were killing, generally. Your ability would have been very useful actually. People will die, it's a general rule of the game. Some roles are just not meant to develop.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Linkzmax said:
Wonk said he just doesn't enjoy it like he used to, IIRC

yep