By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

"If DT is scum, he is playing amazing." Aww thanks Mantle ;)
"Considering spurge is still alive, I say they should block prof and kill prof" - Got it bang on Mantle. Thats impressive!

So hyped for Rome 2: Total War

Around the Network

stefl don't need to say sorry about that. I'm the one to blame for that. But you almost made me slip some bad stuff with one post. Lucky me that I read it 3 times before posting

BTW, my last thought of having a 3 person team alive was spurge, prof, DT

Step aside veterans, the young bloods are taking over.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Spurge benefited from his usual randomness. Him not seeing tabaha as scum when he blocked prof was just how I think spurge would think.

Around the Network

@hatmoza, I think it is a good decision to not let docs target themselves at night. I think the only doc that was able to target himself in a game I made was wonk in the Suikoden round, but he had to switch target every night in return.

zero129 said:
Stefl1504 said:
Spurge benefited from his usual randomness. Him not seeing tabaha as scum when he blocked prof was just how I think spurge would think.

I said day 1 or 2 that spurge was mafia, i said he was going to lurk as mafia no one listened to me 

You also said I was mafia, because you got blocked. I am still raging at that.

spurge's tell as mafia is not lurking, but that was good reason to pressure him.(And not immediately let off as soon as he changes it up, as is what happened day 1)

One of Town's biggest problems(in many of the losses) is throwing around votes at endgame like it's just fine and dandy.

I'm feeling ashamed of how bad i played. And i failed terribly with my claim. I knew that prof was either doc or poisoner and i really believed he protected trucks ;_;

DarkT, I wonder, did you calculate your claim of accountant, or did you just throw out a lucky number?