spurgeonryan said:
Has prof been right at all this game?

Yep,

I saved a townie from a night kill
Outed you as a roleblocker
Have you pegged as scum
Have tabaha pegged as scum

Was right about Trucks being poison doc
Was right about Zero being cop and visiting stefl and being blocked (from one sentence)
Was right that Mario was not the right lynch for today even though I still though he was scum
Trucks AND Myself were the ones who figured out that Mario was the poisoner (just ask Trucks)
Was right about Radish

Only thing I wasn't right about was Linkz

@Bold 1 - No you didn't necessarily. Scum could have also targetted Trucks. 

@Italic 1 - No you didn't. Spurge claimed it himself, after you had claimed doctor. He outed himself, and even then it wasn't you that wanted everyone to claim.

@Underlined 1 - Wrong. Only one of them is scum- and I'm thinking it is Tabaha. 

@Bold 2 - True you were, but I think that was obvious considering his reaction to me questioning both doc's protecting Stefl. 

@Italiced 2 - Again true- but it wasn't exactly difficult. 

@Underlined 2 - When did you ever say you thought he was scum when I was saying we should lynch him? You said "dream on" and apart from that ignored me. 

@Bold 3 - How? I still dont understand this at all. 

@Italic 3 - Untrue, we have no evidence to suggest he is anything. 

This was pretty much all bull to try and make you look more town and that you were playing better. I do not trust you anymore then I did. 

That wasn't meant for you.
I just wanted to see what Spurge would refute and what he wouldn't.
I was hoping for a "too bad radish wasn't town", or "you were actually wrong about radish, so.."
He didn't specifically refute that I saved a townie though.

Also, answer me this. Early on day 3, one of spurge's first posts, he says he thinks I'm the poisoner.
This was said after Trucks said he was poisoned.
Later in the day, Spurge says he blocked me.
How could I be the poisoner if he blocked me?

Doesn't matter if it was meant for me or not really. I'm part of the remaining town population that saw it. You would be leaving town with a good feeling about you from complete BS if it was meant for Spurge or not. 

You cant be the poisoner if he blocked you. If it was Pezus or Stefl or myself that said that then I would jump on it- but Spurge pretty much just throws out accusations left right and center presumably to get people's reactions. Is there anyone left alive Spurge has not said was scum or playing scummy? 

theprof00 said:
Oh, and DT.
How about Pezus scans FF?
Will that finally prove to you that I'm the doc?

If Pezus scans FF and finds not doc- then it would lead me to think you were clearly. He shouldn't though. He needs to scan Mario and confirm if he is poisoner SK, Poisoner Mafia or not poisoner.  

So you're reasoning is that it's not a slip because Spurge is an idiot?

And people wonder who is really doing the insulting around here.

Please do not call me an idiot.

Also if zero dies tonight you will be guarranteed scum! Means there is no doc. But I have decided to roleblock you. Then we will catch you right in your tracks. you are probably the last scum. If not then its you and tabaha. Redirecting, reverse pyscholgy, etc. Name of the game for you.

How does blocking the doc and killing the cop prove that there is no doc?

Around the Network

but i alfeady said what happened to me. I swear you guys are confusing me

If the last mafia is either me OR tabaha, why would you suspect it was me, when you know by your very own night action that tabaha cannot be telling the truth?

And I'm not calling you an idiot Spurge. I respect you enough to know that you know what you're doing.
It is DT who thinks that you are allowed to completely misunderstand just about the most important details, because you should not be held to a normal standard.

And if that is the case, then why is he trusting you to give testimony against me...

theprof00 said:
And I'm not calling you an idiot Spurge. I respect you enough to know that you know what you're doing.
It is DT who thinks that you are allowed to completely misunderstand just about the most important details, because you should not be held to a normal standard.

And if that is the case, then why is he trusting you to give testimony against me...

Prof stop with the manipulative lies. 

I never called Spurge an idiot. The only person that called him an idiot was you. I said he did it because he tests for reactions with accusations, considering we are talking about you there are no confirmed important details- only what you have told us, and you have been confirmed a role liar this game already. With all the rest of your manipulations and convienent excuses I'm inclined to think you are still lying. 

So hyped for Rome 2: Total War

Around the Network

You only presume that dt.

If you cannot take a contradiction as evidence, how can you even begin to make a case against spurge. Do you really believe that spurge is town?
Why?

Furthermore dt, why is it that spurge is allowed to test people's reactions but i am not?

No, confirming the dead is not as important as confirming the living. Pezus should scan FF.

It does not matter wether or not mario lied, as long as he is scum, which he undenyably is.

From the basement the guests followed the trails of the culprit into the kitchen... he was gone! How could he have disappeared like that from plain sight?! "we had him!" cried out Mr. Kitten.

Wait, if he's not here? That means he's back in the basem... unsuprisingly, the power went off yet again. Mario could be heard saying, "ah great just gr- gulp".

The power was back on. Mario was beaten against the head with a lead pipe. Trucks body would later be found face first in the toilet. Silly Trucks, vomitting poison won't save your life!

Trucks Died

Mario was Lynched

I will update the table when I get home.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Act 3 End

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson