By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

I AM THE doc, not just A doc. I am the ONE, the ONLY doc.
If you cannot reconcile that gap in logic, I am afraid I will have to continue suspecting that you simply want to lynch me without questioning the most material witness testimony(tabaha), and without acknowledging that I indeed AM scumhunting a player who by your own "truthful" statements should be scum... and that my intellectual friend, says you're mafia.

Around the Network

I can't wait for hatmoza to end this day so it puts an end to spurge's nonsense.

Signature goes here!

spurgeonryan said:
I do not know then. What else you could be. There you have it. No busser. you are what you are then. I am not an expert on roles to know what you could possibly be. ARe you town jack of all trades? Why not just come clean and tell us the truth if you are town. We know you are not a doc. You just said bussers are not here.

There are no bussers because we know linkz was a redirecter. Exempting the fact that a redirector along with a busser in a pitch black game would be crazy confusing for town, as a redirector, Linkz could only change who a person targeted. A busser requires two targets. Linkz wouldn't be able to affect a busser.

spurgeonryan said:
Tabaha ( you are right prof) who are you really and what did you do? Prof says it does not make sense. Lets see it all in one post. No piece mailing it.

I'm who I said I was

spurgeonryan said:
ok I missed something. Who said linkz was a redirector?

Linkz himself explained his role in depth. He was a town captain.

He targets a player and "controls" their action.
He doesn't know what the role does, he just says "target: X" and hat switches the person's target to X.
In the case of a busser, target: X wouldn't be enough. Hat would have to ask Linkz for two targets. In which case it would out the busser.

Therefore, there can be no busser.

Around the Network
theprof00 said:
DarkThanatos said:
theprof00 said:
spurgeonryan said:
Has prof been right at all this game?

Yep,

I saved a townie from a night kill
Outed you as a roleblocker
Have you pegged as scum
Have tabaha pegged as scum

Was right about Trucks being poison doc
Was right about Zero being cop and visiting stefl and being blocked (from one sentence)
Was right that Mario was not the right lynch for today even though I still though he was scum
Trucks AND Myself were the ones who figured out that Mario was the poisoner (just ask Trucks)
Was right about Radish

Only thing I wasn't right about was Linkz

@Bold 1 - No you didn't necessarily. Scum could have also targetted Trucks. 

@Italic 1 - No you didn't. Spurge claimed it himself, after you had claimed doctor. He outed himself, and even then it wasn't you that wanted everyone to claim.

@Underlined 1 - Wrong. Only one of them is scum- and I'm thinking it is Tabaha. 

@Bold 2 - True you were, but I think that was obvious considering his reaction to me questioning both doc's protecting Stefl. 

@Italiced 2 - Again true- but it wasn't exactly difficult. 

@Underlined 2 - When did you ever say you thought he was scum when I was saying we should lynch him? You said "dream on" and apart from that ignored me. 

@Bold 3 - How? I still dont understand this at all. 

@Italic 3 - Untrue, we have no evidence to suggest he is anything. 

This was pretty much all bull to try and make you look more town and that you were playing better. I do not trust you anymore then I did. 

That wasn't meant for you.
I just wanted to see what Spurge would refute and what he wouldn't.
I was hoping for a "too bad radish wasn't town", or "you were actually wrong about radish, so.."
He didn't specifically refute that I saved a townie though.

Also, answer me this. Early on day 3, one of spurge's first posts, he says he thinks I'm the poisoner.
This was said after Trucks said he was poisoned.
Later in the day, Spurge says he blocked me.
How could I be the poisoner if he blocked me?

Doesn't matter if it was meant for me or not really. I'm part of the remaining town population that saw it. You would be leaving town with a good feeling about you from complete BS if it was meant for Spurge or not. 

You cant be the poisoner if he blocked you. If it was Pezus or Stefl or myself that said that then I would jump on it- but Spurge pretty much just throws out accusations left right and center presumably to get people's reactions. Is there anyone left alive Spurge has not said was scum or playing scummy? 

theprof00 said:
Oh, and DT.
How about Pezus scans FF?
Will that finally prove to you that I'm the doc?

If Pezus scans FF and finds not doc- then it would lead me to think you were clearly. He shouldn't though. He needs to scan Mario and confirm if he is poisoner SK, Poisoner Mafia or not poisoner.  

So hyped for Rome 2: Total War

spurgeonryan said:
There you go prof. Good enough for you?

Does it answer the question I asked?

DarkThanatos said:
theprof00 said:
DarkThanatos said:
theprof00 said:
spurgeonryan said:
Has prof been right at all this game?

Yep,

I saved a townie from a night kill
Outed you as a roleblocker
Have you pegged as scum
Have tabaha pegged as scum

Was right about Trucks being poison doc
Was right about Zero being cop and visiting stefl and being blocked (from one sentence)
Was right that Mario was not the right lynch for today even though I still though he was scum
Trucks AND Myself were the ones who figured out that Mario was the poisoner (just ask Trucks)
Was right about Radish

Only thing I wasn't right about was Linkz

@Bold 1 - No you didn't necessarily. Scum could have also targetted Trucks. 

@Italic 1 - No you didn't. Spurge claimed it himself, after you had claimed doctor. He outed himself, and even then it wasn't you that wanted everyone to claim.

@Underlined 1 - Wrong. Only one of them is scum- and I'm thinking it is Tabaha. 

@Bold 2 - True you were, but I think that was obvious considering his reaction to me questioning both doc's protecting Stefl. 

@Italiced 2 - Again true- but it wasn't exactly difficult. 

@Underlined 2 - When did you ever say you thought he was scum when I was saying we should lynch him? You said "dream on" and apart from that ignored me. 

@Bold 3 - How? I still dont understand this at all. 

@Italic 3 - Untrue, we have no evidence to suggest he is anything. 

This was pretty much all bull to try and make you look more town and that you were playing better. I do not trust you anymore then I did. 

That wasn't meant for you.
I just wanted to see what Spurge would refute and what he wouldn't.
I was hoping for a "too bad radish wasn't town", or "you were actually wrong about radish, so.."
He didn't specifically refute that I saved a townie though.

Also, answer me this. Early on day 3, one of spurge's first posts, he says he thinks I'm the poisoner.
This was said after Trucks said he was poisoned.
Later in the day, Spurge says he blocked me.
How could I be the poisoner if he blocked me?

Doesn't matter if it was meant for me or not really. I'm part of the remaining town population that saw it. You would be leaving town with a good feeling about you from complete BS if it was meant for Spurge or not. 

You cant be the poisoner if he blocked you. If it was Pezus or Stefl or myself that said that then I would jump on it- but Spurge pretty much just throws out accusations left right and center presumably to get people's reactions. Is there anyone left alive Spurge has not said was scum or playing scummy? 

theprof00 said:
Oh, and DT.
How about Pezus scans FF?
Will that finally prove to you that I'm the doc?

If Pezus scans FF and finds not doc- then it would lead me to think you were clearly. He shouldn't though. He needs to scan Mario and confirm if he is poisoner SK, Poisoner Mafia or not poisoner.  

So you're reasoning is that it's not a slip because Spurge is an idiot?

And people wonder who is really doing the insulting around here.

Ah ninja'd. Yes, that isn't what was asked tabaha.

then what was i asked?