By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
spurgeonryan said:
No I really was away.

That is the same thing that encountered me last game as scum. I did want to play, but playing from the phone really sucks and the one time I got to a computer to post, I went overeager until I was told to shut up.

Around the Network
Linkzmax said:
spurge's tell as mafia is not lurking, but that was good reason to pressure him.(And not immediately let off as soon as he changes it up, as is what happened day 1)

One of Town's biggest problems(in many of the losses) is throwing around votes at endgame like it's just fine and dandy.

Yep, I should have retracted my vote from Mario when I had the chance to do so.

Linkzmax said:
spurge's tell as mafia is not lurking, but that was good reason to pressure him.(And not immediately let off as soon as he changes it up, as is what happened day 1)

One of Town's biggest problems(in many of the losses) is throwing around votes at endgame like it's just fine and dandy.

That reminds me, kudos. you were on the right track early in the game. With no proof however. You were the only one to suspect Spurge when everyone else couldn't see him as anything but town.

I think town's biggest problem is not being able to agree on the most logical, and sometimes obvious, choices. Look at Tabaha for example. Town were so sure he was scum yet they let him live. For what? For two days he went without a lynch, a child could see he was scum and that he needed to be dealt with via lynched. His survival bit town in the ass when the numbers mattered most.

No offense Tabaha.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

spurgeonryan said:
Linkzmax said:

Too bad you have no tell on me because you pushed nothing besided, "Ryguy has not beat me in teh ground with lame post'. I really saw nothing to beat you with. As we saw with the role blocker thing I am horrible with roles.

That's what I called it, but you didn't give your town game. You can't claim to be so easy to read as town without being easy to read as scum either you know.

Role has absolutely nothing to do with it.

Stefl1504 said:
DarkT, I wonder, did you calculate your claim of accountant, or did you just throw out a lucky number?

I calculated it. I had called who everyone was the night before, so I had apretty good idea what was going to happen if we lynch everyone, and i knew that to add weight to my claim i needed to include at least 1 scum. But I had to try and get prof in. 

I was toying with the idea of 1 and 2- To make it look like Prof, Mantle or you had to be scum- but I didn't think that owuld be believed on a night 1 lynch. I couldn't post because I was at work or flying (cant remember which) but it meant i could think over what to do quite a bit. 

So hyped for Rome 2: Total War

Around the Network

Thanks hat. I think Tabaha was pretty consistent early on though. "Defending" me towards the end was like what DT "pegged" me as scum for in a previous game. Though personally, I'll still be unlikely to go along with any lynch that "everyone" seems to agree on.(Day 2 or later and with very weak reasoning)

Ahahahahaha! That band wagon attempt by all 3 scum against pezus made me piss my pants. They honestly thought they hammered him.

I too was questioning scums ability to count.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Linkzmax said:
Thanks hat. I think Tabaha was pretty consistent early on though. "Defending" me towards the end was like what DT "pegged" me as scum for in a previous game. Though personally, I'll still be unlikely to go along with any lynch that "everyone" seems to agree on.(Day 2 or later and with very weak reasoning)

best part of deffending you is that I wasn't really doing it to gain anything as mafia. it really seamed strange

oh, spurge, to add to your stalker collection of people active on VGC:

http://i.imgur.com/c7S4x.png

the graphs use EST

spurgeonryan said:
I will say one thing. Tabaha held it together like a freakin champ! I was trying to lynch him, prof, everyone! But he just hung in there. Lol! He should get some award. That was a ton of pressure on the guy!

I have to agree entirely, Tabaha was doubting himself so much, but I told him he shouldn't. He actually did really well not to get killed. 

Can he get the *Gloria Gaynor Award* for I will survive song? I mean the lyrics are perfect. 

"Did you think I'd crumble? Did you think I'd lay down and die? 

Oh, no, not I, I will surviveeeee" 

So hyped for Rome 2: Total War