By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
hatmoza said:
Ahahahahaha! That band wagon attempt by all 3 scum against pezus made me piss my pants. They honestly thought they hammered him.

I too was questioning scums ability to count.

Oh god that. 

I seriously cacked myself. My excuse was genuine! I was on my phone, I starting writing that post when he had 1 vote on him. Next thing I know all three scum are on the lynch. If there really was a Sensor in the game- we would have been completely screwed. Three players first day, Two players second, if the Pezus lynch had gone through, 3 players third. 

So hyped for Rome 2: Total War

Around the Network

DT and Spurge.

Tabaha didn't survive because of him. He survived because players wanted to look for other leads. Almost everyone agreed he was certain scum at some point in the game.

He was the default lynch at every turn. And again, that mentality hurt the town big time.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

A lot of what mario did was questionable.

He targeted the poison doc when he could have tried his luck at scum (I believe he figured Trucks out as poison doc). I'm sure he had his reasons.
And he tried to counter Pezus's actions. That was really weird to me. He doomed himself.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

DarkThanatos said:
Stefl1504 said:
DarkT, I wonder, did you calculate your claim of accountant, or did you just throw out a lucky number?

I calculated it. I had called who everyone was the night before, so I had apretty good idea what was going to happen if we lynch everyone, and i knew that to add weight to my claim i needed to include at least 1 scum. But I had to try and get prof in. 

I was toying with the idea of 1 and 2- To make it look like Prof, Mantle or you had to be scum- but I didn't think that owuld be believed on a night 1 lynch. I couldn't post because I was at work or flying (cant remember which) but it meant i could think over what to do quite a bit. 

Yeah, I was looking to make that claim crumble, and I was sometimes so close to make it, the problem is, I wasn't able to make it crumble without counter evidence. I think I would have believed in the numbers, but not in the math that would've ended up failing if there is one more or less in it. I was really locked on the A-B-C-D combination in the end.

Stefl made a huge mistake by letting Mario at L-1 when we had a good idea of who the scum were and that they weren't already on the lynch.

Signature goes here!

Around the Network

Prof was no saint, but he voiced a lot of crucial things and concerns day three that were true. He had all 3 scum at some point, and was certain Mario was poisoner. And that the mario lynch put town on the verge of a loss. There was something else, but I can't think of it at the moment.

Done.

TruckOSaurus said:
Stefl made a huge mistake by letting Mario at L-1 when we had a good idea of who the scum were and that they weren't already on the lynch.

Indeed, i am still biting my own arse because of this.

Oh, and regarding me fliping out: I didn't keep myself back when I was still half-calm in order to be authentic and calculating that I generally tended to snap in as town, but at some point it went to far with me and I got really mad and shit, so that is why I ended up baning myself. Also, I really crashed my PC when I made the post I'd crash it, because I was trying to go offline for several times, but always came back to rage moar.

theprof00 said:
Done.

Prof's retirement speech.

hatmoza said:
A lot of what mario did was questionable.

He targeted the poison doc when he could have tried his luck at scum (I believe he figured Trucks out as poison doc). I'm sure he had his reasons.
And he tried to counter Pezus's actions. That was really weird to me. He doomed himself.

He said it was because I was on to him... same for Mantle

Signature goes here!