By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

As weird as it seems weekends are bad for me. During the week, I'm always in front of a computer screen so I can check the thread and posts my opinions but during weekends I'm often away and can't keep up as well.

For example, I believe town was waiting for me when Mario was at L-1 but I came back many hours later to find Mario hammered. If that had happened during the week, I would have been there to say I preferred the spurge lynch over Mario's lynch.

Signature goes here!

Around the Network

I personally have to say, I won't be too sad if prof won't play anymore, while he is awesome to watch as a mod, as a player I consider him a liability when he is town and dangerous as scum. I personally also don't get why people consider him on par with players like linkz or trucks. It is sad to lose a player regardless of my personal opinion though.

RIP prof, thank you for a massive amount of hours put into these games, the rage and the fun you caused me to have.

Stefl1504 said:
I personally have to say, I won't be too sad if prof won't play anymore, while he is awesome to watch as a mod, as a player I consider him a liability when he is town and dangerous as scum. I personally also don't get why people consider him on par with players like linkz or trucks. It is sad to lose a player regardless of my personal opinion though.

RIP prof, thank you for a massive amount of hours put into these games, the rage and the fun you caused me to have.

I wouldn't be too sad if you stepped in front of a bus. More oxygen for me. You are a failure and have no brain.

Oh, yeah, who claimed the next round, he should give us sign-ups

lol prof ain't leaving.

Also, if anyone should quit, it's the rage quitting babies that need to be given the foot first!

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Around the Network
theprof00 said:
Stefl1504 said:

I wouldn't be too sad if you stepped in front of a bus. More oxygen for me. You are a failure and have no brain.

Oh, how nice of you, but I don't want to damage the bus, it would be a waste of money fixing it.

Stefl1504 said:
theprof00 said:
Stefl1504 said:

Oh, how nice of you, but I don't want to damage the bus, it would be a waste of money fixing it.

I'll pay.

hatmoza said:
lol prof ain't leaving.

Also, if anyone should quit, it's the rage quitting babies that need to be given the foot first!

Indeed, but I tried so often to stop gaming these games alltogether, but wasn't able, sorry ;P

pezus said:
And why were you so confident radish was scum, linkz?

Mr. Wadsworth was the killer!!!

Prof and I are announcing our retirement from mafia.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson