By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Clue - Mafia Round 49

Damn i wake up and suddenly 9001 posts from zero. And none of them looking strange at all.
Well, it's not like it is that out of character for him

Around the Network

At present I think linkz is scum, and probably mario or trucks. Stefl is scum probs.

Zero is town, as is spurge, as is DT, as is FF.

Radish is probably scum but he is neutral in my eyes at the moment.

And i should think about voting time limit. I don't want a day one with 10 pages on 100ppp

@Tabaha.
I don't want a time limit right now. We haven't really started the game for long, we want more time to avoid a mis-lynch.
(I know right. DT not voting a timelimit. What is wrong with the world)
I'll be voting one if nothing has happened tomorrow.

So hyped for Rome 2: Total War

Around the Network

Oh, default vote going up

Vote: no Lynch

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

pezus said:
radishhead said:
I believe that Zero was serious about that comment where Linkz "revealed" his scum buddies (despite one of them not actually playing), as opposed to a joke post, but I'm not sure whether it was genuine confusion - ie. he's probably town - or that he's just making the most of seeing some potential targets that aren't him - ie. he's probably mafia.

Why would Zero tell us he had a power role? I mean, it's a power heavy game, so I'm sure that most players have one - Zero seems to think it's a big deal. Supposedly he's trying to get Doc protection, but his post where he specifically invites the Mafia to "kill [him]" makes me uncomfortable.

One last thing - Zero, please don't message spam like that in the future, because this thread isn't exempt from the regular rules of the forum (except insults, to some extent)

Do you always play like DarkT?

Unvote

Vote: Radish

I don't think that I play like DarkT at all 

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

pezus said:
mantlepiecek said:
At present I think linkz is scum, and probably mario or trucks. Stefl is scum probs.

Zero is town, as is spurge, as is DT, as is FF.

Why are mario and linkz scum and why are spurge and DT town?

Initial thoughts based on their posting style. Mario isn't much of a scum feel, but linkz is.

pezus, what are your thoughts on zero?

Scum don't drunk post? What were your thoughts when you voted him?