By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

So has anyone changed their minds about the usefulness of a Day One Lynch since this is a no reveal game? I'm still undecided about that subject since much of the analysis is usually based on the flip but then again there's nothing like a lynch to gauge who's actively scumhunting, who's jumping on a bandwagon, who's standing back in the shadows.

Signature goes here!

Around the Network

I'd be inclined to do a No Lynch unless we went for someone we think will be a burden to town later on even if not scum, who also is not obvtown.

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Final-Fan said:
I'd be inclined to do a No Lynch unless we went for someone we think will be a burden to town later on even if not scum, who also is not obvtown.

So you're saying we should lynch radish?

Signature goes here!

pezus said:
tabaha said:
pezus said:
I always get suspicious when people use exclamation marks

why? I'm curious

Just looks artificial!

He says using an exclamation mark...

So hyped for Rome 2: Total War

zero129 said:
Linkzmax said:
Damn.. I should have read my PM before that post, I just gave away all my scumbuddies. Can we get a reset?

Are you for real linkz? wth and i liked my role too

Vote: linkz

Damn you for ruining the game

If you want that vote to count it has to be bolded :P

Around the Network
supermario128 said:
DarkThanatos said:
Mario is confirmed town in my eyes for that. That was a bloody good attempt at scum-hunting! I shall have to use it again in the future... If FF hadnt replied with "no I didn't get it" then I think some scum would have fallen for it. As it is- this makes me think both FF and Mario are town atm. Especially Mario.

Thanks for the compliment! Here is a question for you though: How sure are you that I am town, percentage wise?

It was about 60%, but then after hearing other people posting about how scum could do the same thing and brush it off it's gone down. Now about 40% - I still think you're town, but I'm not certain of it. Never certain :P 

But still, percentage wise is kinda arbitrary. Who are you looking at as scum right now? 

Final-Fan said:

not really related but how can one be a burden to town? Are you refering to people who look scummy but aren't?

pezus said:
DarkThanatos said:
pezus said:
tabaha said:
pezus said:
I always get suspicious when people use exclamation marks

why? I'm curious

Just looks artificial!

He says using an exclamation mark...

lol, that was the point!

oh. 

touché. 

pezus said:
DarkThanatos said:
zero129 said:
Linkzmax said:
Damn.. I should have read my PM before that post, I just gave away all my scumbuddies. Can we get a reset?

Are you for real linkz? wth and i liked my role too

Vote: linkz

Damn you for ruining the game

If you want that vote to count it has to be bolded :P

Is that a fact? Looks like it didn't count, but I don't see any rules in the OP

Also, prof is back from his ban.

Hat said in a post in thread I'm pretty sure

Linkzmax said:
pezus, what are your thoughts on zero?

I know not aimed at me, but I've done some analysis of Zero's posts. This is basically what he has done, my thoughts in bold 

- Actively trying to figure out if Rol is playing or not.  Trying to analyse game, maybe going to play seriously.

-          Suspicion on Pezus for revenge vote Suspicious, but that's Zero's play.

-          Doesn’t understand the PM Mario trick. Probably town, just slow. This feeling is mirrored by Truck  

-          Big analysis of it, but ultimately realises he misread it. Probably scum hunting, just unsuccessfully

-          Analyses map. Back to trying to be helpful for town.

-          Zero is very slow on understanding serious posts to not serious with Linkz. Oh god. This is painful to watch.

o   Votes him but unbolded so doesn’t count.

-          Revenge suspicions Pezus Again with the revenge. Just Zero's play.

-          Remembers spurge’s scum play he said he would do. Haven't checked if true. Good to see he is trying to find leads, although i think this is going nowhere on this front. Spurge wouldn't actually go ahead with it.

-           Irritating drunk rant. Why would you do that. 

Claims bomb? Again what is he doing. 

Conclusion. Leaning towards town, just painful to watch him play. Don't want him lynched today atm.