By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
pezus said:

Ah, right, he said it when he posted the votals. Do you want that vote to count?

I'm unsure what to think about Linkz right now. I definitely wouldn't say I've got a town vibe- I've got a small scum vibe right now. I need to look at Linkz's posts more before I would vote him. 

I don't have any objection to Zero voting for him right now though, he won't be lynched straight away. 

So hyped for Rome 2: Total War

Around the Network
TruckOSaurus said:
DarkThanatos said:
Mario is confirmed town in my eyes for that. That was a bloody good attempt at scum-hunting! I shall have to use it again in the future... If FF hadnt replied with "no I didn't get it" then I think some scum would have fallen for it. As it is- this makes me think both FF and Mario are town atm. Especially Mario.

If anything it makes me feel better about Final-Fan than Mario. Like pezus said before, there's no risk for a scum Mario to ask that question but for a scum Final-Fan to deny the existence of that PM with map explanation when there *could* have been one, well there's a degree of risk there.

there is no risk by either person. null tell. metagaming by trucks and whoever else is arguing thid point.

furthermore, your conclusion is also wrong since by merit of saying "explanation in my op" he is virtually confirming it not appearing in his pm. but again, since we dont know what info mafia have access to, there is no way we can say whether a risk was taken or not, nor can we accurately debate who is "more town".

Suspicious of trucks mario and zero. Also maybe pezus.
Thats as far as posts are concerned. As far as the lurkers, as has become usual for day 1 mafia;
I am suspicious of tabaha and radish, for wilful determination to not get involved in rocky debates.

theprof00 said:
TruckOSaurus said:
DarkThanatos said:
Mario is confirmed town in my eyes for that. That was a bloody good attempt at scum-hunting! I shall have to use it again in the future... If FF hadnt replied with "no I didn't get it" then I think some scum would have fallen for it. As it is- this makes me think both FF and Mario are town atm. Especially Mario.

If anything it makes me feel better about Final-Fan than Mario. Like pezus said before, there's no risk for a scum Mario to ask that question but for a scum Final-Fan to deny the existence of that PM with map explanation when there *could* have been one, well there's a degree of risk there.

there is no risk by either person. null tell. metagaming by trucks and whoever else is arguing thid point.

furthermore, your conclusion is also wrong since by merit of saying "explanation in my op" he is virtually confirming it not appearing in his pm. but again, since we dont know what info mafia have access to, there is no way we can say whether a risk was taken or not, nor can we accurately debate who is "more town".

Who are you talking about in the bolded phrase? Mario or FF? I don't get what you're trying to say.

My post was a response to DarkThanatos declaring he saw Mario as confirmed town. I stated how I personally interpreted the situation between Mario and FF.

Signature goes here!

tabaha master of excuses at it again: i have a test in 2 hours and 15 minutes
but I shall post some crap before it.
zero acting as zero again. nothing new here and he looks like town. He's basically playing the same way as last game. 9001 posts, wrong interpretations and some good points.
Problem comes form other players

Around the Network

@Tabaha, if you were to list your top two scumspects right now. Who would they be and why?

So hyped for Rome 2: Total War

@trucks
Allow me to explain.
Firts mistake: you saying that ff took a risk in saying for certain that it was not in his pm. We do not know what info a potential mafia may have access to. Null tell.
Second mistake: you implying that mario did not make a concrete stance. Mario, by virtue of writing "in the op" as opposed to "in the pm" virtually acknowledges that the ecplanation is not in the pm, otherwise he would have said so. Mario does not want to be in trouble over a trick so abstained from saying pm. Yet again we ont and shouldnt know what info mafia has access to.
The two cases are identical, both null tells.

Third mistake: the real person to question here is zero who parroted the words "in the op"; this comes off as zero trying to be careful. Yet you make no mention of zero. And then suddenly, after all this talk about "in the op", you actually find an explanation of the map in the op within a very short time frame. This is all extremely suspect.

Though i acknowledge metagaming on this point, it is my belief that mafia already knew about the explanation before trucks pointed it out.

DarkThanatos said:
@Tabaha, if you were to list your top two scumspects right now. Who would they be and why?

Mario and zero because of the "in the OP" mistake. Looks like a slip. But as i already said, zero is acting like he always does.

FF because i'm still waiting for his answer about what is to be a burden to town. Only way i can see a player be a burden to town is play scummy, but i wouldn't word it like "burden to town" if it was only because one reason. /paranoid

Oh boy even better. I just noticed you have a "me too" post in there.
"Me too", as in, mario was asking about the explanation, you didn't comment until after ezus, who waited foruntil after ff to say it wasnt in the pm... when you then responded to zero saying "i facepalmed. Mario didnt actually get a message".
Which to me reads as "i knew the answer but didnt say anything because it was a trap", which boils down to "i wasn't tricked", which boils down to "hey guys im town because i knew it wasnt in the pm, dummies".

But then you just so happen to actually find an ecplanation in the op.
Bravo trucks. Bra fucking vo.
Im voting one of you three.