By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Clue - Mafia Round 49

zero129 said:
Did anyone else here other then Final Fan and Mario get an explanation of the map in their op's?,

At least I am not the only one who used "OP" instead of "PM". It makes me feel a little better. :P

Yeah, that was just a test for Pezus. If he was scum he might have slipped up. That doesn't prove he isn't scum, since it wasn't that hard of a trick question, but it makes me feel pretty confident that he is town along with the way he has played so far.

Basically, I think Trucks, Pezus, and FF are town so far.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

Around the Network
DarkThanatos said:
Mario is confirmed town in my eyes for that. That was a bloody good attempt at scum-hunting! I shall have to use it again in the future... If FF hadnt replied with "no I didn't get it" then I think some scum would have fallen for it. As it is- this makes me think both FF and Mario are town atm. Especially Mario.

Thanks for the compliment! Here is a question for you though: How sure are you that I am town, percentage wise?

Nintendo still doomed?

TruckOSaurus said:

I've solved the riddle of the map! The name of the image file is "Miss Teen South Carolina gets a clue" and it's a reference to this:

[video]

I didn't know people could be that stupid... Did she even answer the question? At least the map makes sense now. lol

Nintendo still doomed?

I guess the people saying they trust me 100% actually suspect me and want the mafia to kill me off to clear up their suspect list.

Doctor, heed my call!

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Final-Fan said:
I guess the people saying they trust me 100% actually suspect me and want the mafia to kill me off to clear up their suspect list.

Doctor, heed my call!

Nope, the doctor should target me. Also, whatever spurge is, he should also target me.

Around the Network
zero129 said:
Stefl1504 said:
Final-Fan said:

Doctor, heed my call!

Nope, the doctor should target me. Also, whatever spurge is, he should also target me.

I dont think the doctor should target any of you two! for the simple reason of you calling him!.

And I think he should anyway, why, you may ask...

hi~mi~tsu~

o_~

Yawn.. SO if I were a vig, who thinks I should absolutely not shoot tonight?

Linkz, if you were a vig, shoot me.

Linkzmax said:
Yawn.. SO if I were a vig, who thinks I should absolutely not shoot tonight?

If you think someone is scum go for it. I would pick Mantle, Radish, Thanatos, or Spurge. They are most likely scum in my eyes. Keep in mind, that is only based on a small amount of posts so far.

Of course, this is all hypothetical since you didn't role claim yet... :P

Nintendo still doomed?

Stefl1504 said:
Linkz, if you were a vig, shoot me.

So, are you role claiming bulletproof?

Nintendo still doomed?