By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Japan sales week 45- Famitsu & M- Create

VicViper said:
benao87 said:
Wow, such a small increase with all that SW.

Nice hold for Bravely Default, next week 3DS will dominate like a boss.

PSV below 5k on MC, that's beyond rough. New colors next week?

Two weeks from now, with Ass Creed: Liberations - or Lady Liberty there (november 15th)

It's going to be a massacre. Say 3DS pull 120k, and PSV 4k, ..... O.o poor thing.

Around the Network

Ok so maybe this isnt the best place to ask, but rol and i are sort of discussing something about modding and how it's been affecting the community and so I just would like tyo know, all animosity and venom aside, who reported my post.
Please message me with a response if you're ok with doing that.
Thank you

In exchange, I promise to be a better poster.

theprof00 said:

Ok so maybe this isnt the best place to ask, but rol and i are sort of discussing something about modding and how it's been affecting the community and so I just would like tyo know, all animosity and venom aside, who reported my post.
Thank you

If this is true, I lose even more respect for Rol.

I once was banned for calling him a Jerkface. I then asked him whether he reported me for it and I never got a reply.

I dont think that malice is aimed at rol correctly.
Man we really disagree on everything hd :D

People report others who arent even involved in thediscussion. Thats normal.
Anyway i respect rol highly, and make no mistake, it took literally years for me to realize that rol is a cool dude.

so you can be confident knowing that my trust doesnt come cheap, so you should trust him too.

Barozi said:
hm I think 21k is a bit disappointing for PS3. Knowing it owns the top 3 with new releases.

this is what i was thinking, is the new ps3 more expensive over in japan aswell? Is any home console going to do good in japan next gen or will it only be the wii U due to it having a portble control almost as you cant leave the house, just thought i would ask

Around the Network

Bravely Default is also a downloadable title, right?

theprof00 said:

Thank you

I did it.

C-M-D said:

It is now.

theprof00 said:

I dont think that malice is aimed at rol correctly.
Man we really disagree on everything hd :D

People report others who arent even involved in thediscussion. Thats normal.
Anyway i respect rol highly, and make no mistake, it took literally years for me to realize that rol is a cool dude.

so you can be confident knowing that my trust doesnt come cheap, so you should trust him too.

Maybe *sticks out tongue*
 :3

As far as I'm concerned, as long as the community is happy and you and Rol are making efforts to help people get along, I'm with you.

Herolink7 said:
C-M-D said:

It is now.

Only bad thing about it is it'll probably reduce the length of those sexy legs its been having.