By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

SLIGHT SPOLIER

I like how Covenant ships now are weaklings. Before they could take out 3 ships before they were destroyed.

Now the first level has one get destroyed from ONE missile. Infinity later in the game destroys a few. Like WTF.

Xbox: Best hardware, Game Pass best value, best BC, more 1st party genres and multiplayer titles. 

Around the Network
yo_john117 said:
chocoloco said:
Okay so I was not too excited. I felt like Borderlands 2 is the better series and I have a lot of it to play. Still I have bought all the Halos and playing them with a friend can be great.

Well, I started the campaign and liked the darker feel. I was still bored and not too impressed.

I quickly did multiplayer and had a better time it is just plain Halo. I still feel the graphics are weak for a game this late in the gen and that it just feels like the last game only with new maps. The servers seemed slower than I have ever seen in a multiplayer game on the 360.

So basically I should be playing more borderlands 2 than Halo 4. But, I did only barely get started. It could turn out to be better as I have not done the Spartan Ops yet, that I usually really like.

o_0 are you sure you weren't playing Halo: Reach?

Weak graphics?

This one is the most surprising things I have heard regarding Halo 4 especially as I think it definitely holds the crown for any game on the 360 and as far as I can tell, 99% of the rest of people who have played Halo 4 think the same. Borderlands 2 has far worse graphics than Halo 4.

Boring campaign?

The campaign has such a great story IMO. I find seeing much more of the Master Chief and Cortanas human side really adds so much to the game. Also the environments and atmosphere make it an amazing experience.

The Multiplayer is plain Halo?

It has a huge CoD influence in it and it's the most fluid, balanced MP game I have ever played. It definitely retains it's great Halo feeling but adds so much more to the mix as well. Also Halo 3 had by far the worst server load times for games. The only reason why it's taking pretty long in Halo 4 is because of server issues.

I know it's your opinion and all but I just can't comprehend it >_<

It was my initial opinion after not playing it much election night due to being too focused on the election. My impressions can and do evolve.  I played the campaign more and find it to be the best campaign since the original and 2. The multiplayer is always fun. I love how you can run without it being a perk.

When I called it plain Halo I meant it fells exactly the same as the last one and still very similar to the two before that. To clarify, I tend to slowly not praise games as much as they remain the same and have more versions in the series. Some series change drastically, while most do not if formula is a winner. This still will not stop me from getting less enthused about it. I felt the exact same about call of duty. The servers probably will get faster, it was just my judgement of the first night.

You can see your stats in the game. If people are interested I beat the game in 5:25:43 (No not 5 days but 5 hours and 25 minutes). I was not really rusthing through it and played it on Normal. Legendary is for later ^^'.

Completed Spartan ops in 49 minutes also on normal (and alone)..

chocoloco said:
yo_john117 said:
chocoloco said:
Okay so I was not too excited. I felt like Borderlands 2 is the better series and I have a lot of it to play. Still I have bought all the Halos and playing them with a friend can be great.

Well, I started the campaign and liked the darker feel. I was still bored and not too impressed.

I quickly did multiplayer and had a better time it is just plain Halo. I still feel the graphics are weak for a game this late in the gen and that it just feels like the last game only with new maps. The servers seemed slower than I have ever seen in a multiplayer game on the 360.

So basically I should be playing more borderlands 2 than Halo 4. But, I did only barely get started. It could turn out to be better as I have not done the Spartan Ops yet, that I usually really like.

o_0 are you sure you weren't playing Halo: Reach?

Weak graphics?

This one is the most surprising things I have heard regarding Halo 4 especially as I think it definitely holds the crown for any game on the 360 and as far as I can tell, 99% of the rest of people who have played Halo 4 think the same. Borderlands 2 has far worse graphics than Halo 4.

Boring campaign?

The campaign has such a great story IMO. I find seeing much more of the Master Chief and Cortanas human side really adds so much to the game. Also the environments and atmosphere make it an amazing experience.

The Multiplayer is plain Halo?

It has a huge CoD influence in it and it's the most fluid, balanced MP game I have ever played. It definitely retains it's great Halo feeling but adds so much more to the mix as well. Also Halo 3 had by far the worst server load times for games. The only reason why it's taking pretty long in Halo 4 is because of server issues.

I know it's your opinion and all but I just can't comprehend it >_<

It was my initial opinion after not playing it much election night due to being too focused on the election. My impressions can and do evolve.  I played the campaign more and find it to be the best campaign since the original and 2. The multiplayer is always fun. I love how you can run without it being a perk.

When I called it plain Halo I meant it fells exactly the same as the last one and still very similar to the two before that. To clarify, I tend to slowly not praise games as much as they remain the same and have more versions in the series. Some series change drastically, while most do not if formula is a winner. This still will not stop me from getting less enthused about it. I felt the exact same about call of duty. The servers probably will get faster, it was just my judgement of the first night.

Yeah I get that. I was mostly confused about the weak graphics comment though lol.

After play the first 3 levels, i must say... its the best experience since halo 1. The graphics are the bes i have seen in the xbox and the history is good so far. There are to much hate in the reviews, because is a game over 90.

End of 2011 (made 02/01/11) 
Wii: 99.453 m
Xbox 360: 67.837 m 
Ps 3: 60.726 m

Best Games/Serie of the Generation

Around the Network
kowenicki said:
Lostplanet22 said:

You can see your stats in the game. If people are interested I beat the game in 5:25:43 (No not 5 days but 5 hours and 25 minutes). I was not really rusthing through it and played it on Normal. Legendary is for later ^^'.

Normal is easier than... er normal Halo normal.  if you get my drift.

Legendary is pretty tough.

Juts completed Spartan Ops on legendary... was a bitch.

I was wondering how you someone beats the campaign in 7 hours on legendary.
I never checked the stats, but my Xbox 360 is running Halo for about 2 hours now. I did not play at all and just clicked pause. Is this included in these stats?

Anyway, I guess it will take me up to 20 hours. I am playing alone on legendary and it gets really tough later on.

Imagine not having GamePass on your console...

kowenicki said:
Lostplanet22 said:

Normal is easier than... er normal Halo normal.  if you get my drift.

Legendary is pretty tough.

Juts completed Spartan Ops on legendary... was a bitch.

Indeed, but D-Joe beat it on Legendary in 6 hours and 30 minutes (if that was solo he is amazing)..  And indeed I got killed 20 times on legandary on spartan ops in episode 4 when I have to make the room safe for babies =p.

Just played the first big team match....Hijacked a Ghost and banshee, thought I could hijack an manties but beat it to shit and ran around 30 seconds with a gravity hammer after a Warhog that I wanted to finish...     Trying to upload some shit but it doesn't work yet?  I can not even save a picture :s..   Anyone tried it?

sales2099 said:
SLIGHT SPOLIER

I like how Covenant ships now are weaklings. Before they could take out 3 ships before they were destroyed.

Now the first level has one get destroyed from ONE missile. Infinity later in the game destroys a few. Like WTF.

The ship was a cruiser, not a supercarrier or assault carrier. The shields was not raised and the missile was nuclear.

And the infinity is not a toy, 3,5 in length miles is something.. Wished that they let you walk free on the infinity and see how it lives.

evry halo release is always the best halo Ever!!!!!!

had i still had a 360 id prolly would have given it a shot as it genuinely looks good

...not much time to post anymore, used to be awesome on here really good fond memories from VGchartz...

PSN: Skeeuk - XBL: SkeeUK - PC: Skeeuk

really miss the VGCHARTZ of 2008 - 2013...