By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Halo 4 Impressions

Well just did Spartan Ops (Y no one play Legendary?!?), cool experience, definitely something worth coming back to weekly.

Also did 3 Big Team Slayer matches, still love it, one loss and two dominant victories with me being top scorer, definitely equal to Halo 3's MP!

PS: Valhalla is still king!

Around the Network

I'm a bit further now, had some great moments, but Reclaimer is a bit of a miss so far. It inspired me to write this:

Master Chief vs Engineer on huge wharthog waiting in front of a shield barrier during Reclaimer mission.
Beep-beep, bob. It's all quiet aboard. No one seems interested in Master chief, half crashing through the door with the jetpack, looking for cover.

"Excuse me, you there at the monitor. I need some more ammo. You know where I can find the sniper rifle bullets? Please."

"Oh, Hi there Mr Chief, sorry I'm busy."

"It's Master Chief to you."

"No need to get all huffy over 1 letter. Are you heading back out to collect some more rock samples? Could you get me some tea first? Thanks."

"Maybe you're not aware that we're in a bit of a hurry here? You see those 3 shield generators outside with those little groups of enemies standing around patiently? What's up with the nr 3 all the time anyway, I thought this was my 4th adventure."

"Um, can't say that I noticed, kinda looking at this screen here, remember."

"You know it would be helpful if anyone else would lift a finger around here, seems it's always up to me while you lot sit around in here. You could at least lift one to point towards the ammo."

"Sorry, my union advises me against lifting anything. It's the RSI from these uncomfortable vertical touchscreen keyboards you know. A decent chair would be nice too. Where was I, oh yes, 7 accross, 6 letters, describing a general feeling of disinterest, starts with a B."

"You know what, I'll just run outside toss my 2 grenades, since you dumb technicians can't figure out how to fit more on a million dollar suit, then come back for more. I hope they follow me this time and shoot your boring ass."

"Ahh yes boring, thank you. B-O-R-I-N-G Enter. OK, 8 down, 4 letters, exlamation to get rid of an annoying pressence, sounds like footwear."