By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - How do you report someone in a locked thread?

There was a thread posted about N4G users being fanboys and what not. The OP was accusing "respected" members to act like fanboys on N4G.

No names were given ofcourse, but it was telling what the intentions were.

Somehow in the middle of the thread my name gets dropped, from there on a witchhunt starts and people badmouth me, bringing up even metacritic profiles.

I wonder why this happened, a thread about N4G turns into something against me. There are some people here who actively stalk me, they figured out where I post, what I post. This seems to be desperation, trying to get me banned and put me in a bad daylight. I'm not saying I'm an angel, but since my behaviour is perfectly fine on VGC, why do you care what I do on other sites? I can list my reasons, but what good would it do?

And no, I'm not an N4G member. I was 2 years ago, I left that place because I got bored out of it. So its even stranger that my name gets dropped and people try to involve me in a thread about a website I am no longer part of.

I hope mods understand me and really look into the other locked thread, because it disappoints me. It pains me to see a thread getting  derailed into a witch hunt to get me. My behaviour is perfectly fine on VGChartz at the moment, thats all you need to know.

Around the Network

A topic about fanboys, and your name popped up?
How could that happen one wonders.

Given your history, when people heard that there were some vgchartz users bad-mouthing Xbox on N4G some people automatically assumed it was you. It's not rocket science.

AndrewWK said:

It was a topic about members of this site acting like fanboys on N4G and people involved me. I'm no N4G member and stopped being a member 2 years ago. Derailing the thread to further your claims of vgchartz members acting like fanboys on N4G by involving me is insulting. That is what happened in that thread and it bugs me.

man-bear-pig said:

Given your history, when people heard that there were some vgchartz users bad-mouthing Xbox on N4G some people automatically assumed it was you. It's not rocket science.

Yeah, no. Thats where the problem lies, even after my N4G profile was posted people still kept insulting me. My profile explicitly says how long I am offline and I was last seen more than 650 days ago.

Around the Network

I don't understand the purpose of this thread. You didn't get moderated for anything that was said about you in the locked thread but you are starting another thread to try to snitch on the people who did? Am I getting this right?

I'm locking this before anything escalates here.

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

Turkish said:
AndrewWK said:

It was a topic about members of this site acting like fanboys on N4G and people involved me. I'm no N4G member and stopped being a member 2 years ago. Derailing the thread to further your claims of vgchartz members acting like fanboys on N4G by involving me is insulting. That is what happened in that thread and it bugs me.

You could just confront them, or tell Mr. Khan. He will ban them for sure.