By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - gamrconnect Most Wanted: November 2012 - Results!

not enough love for Lara

Above & Beyond

Around the Network
Salnax said:
I'm Salnax, and I approve this message.

The Vita did really well this month!

You're alive?! Are you secretly Jesus? [/jk]

OT: Golf clap for Vita! Wii U eats more 3DS votes. 360 is doomed now that Halo 4 is out.

3DS Friend Code: 0645 - 5827 - 5788
WayForward Kickstarter is best kickstarter: http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1236620800/shantae-half-genie-hero

Wow, lots of votes, but not many care about the results.

Maybe we should post the results with the new thread. If anything reserve a post in the new thread. It's nice to see what other people voted for last month while you vote this month. This way you learn about new games, this is how I learned about Dragon Quest VII for 3DS for example.

Also

Wii, DS and PSP are dead....

What is with all the hate? Don't read GamrReview Articles. Contact me to ADD games to the Database
Vote for the March Most Wanted / February Results

Vita...what the hell dude?!

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Xbox One: What are you doing Dave?

I agree with you, maybe few people concerned about this.

Around the Network

good work,have you added some of those tables,a couple of popular games not here next time so should change around

good to see the PC growing in popularity on vgc,it seems anyway maybe i am wrong

Above & Beyond

darkfallgv said:
I agree with you, maybe few people concerned about this.

Apparently, over 500 people have viewed this thread. Voting may be more popular than the results, but the results still have a deceptive amount of traffic.

Love and tolerate.