By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What games will you buy before end of year

kain_kusanagi said:
Wh1pL4shL1ve_007 said:
kain_kusanagi said:
Wh1pL4shL1ve_007 said:

Can I have a dollar?

Well. I had a $25 Amazon Gift card that brought the Limited Edition down to $74 so it only feels like I'm paying $24 more for it than the standard edition. I also had a $22 amazon card reward credit to bring the Pack down to $327 and my brother in law is buying the standard edition from me for $50 making it $277. Since I already have a 320gb drive, I'm going to sell the new one on ebay for $70 which will bring it down to $207. I also plan to sell my "Falcon Core" 20GB Pro Xbox 360 for no less than $130.

So in the end, if all goes well, the upgrade should only cost me, out of pocket, about $77. Since I was going to get the Limited Edition no matter what I consider it the discount a big plus.

Is that a yes?

Tell you what. You can have two bits:

Yay!!!

Around the Network

PS-All Stars
Ratchet and Clank:Full Frontal Assault
Black Ops 2 (PC)
AC3 or Dishonored (PS3)

dont know if im actually buying anything this year, most probably AC3, maybe dishonored and god of war origins, and little chance of buying littlebigplanet karting, next year will be huge for me though as the games next year are looking awesome

Scisca said:
samuship said:
Scisca said:
samuship said:
New Super Mario Bros. U
NintendoLand
Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale
ZombiU
Assassin's Creed 3
Professor Layton and the Miracle Mask
Need For Speed Most Wanted
Halo 4

I think I'll be a poor man by the year's end, since a launch game costs $100 in Brazil. Of course I'm expecting the Wii U to cost about a thousand dollars, or even more. D=

Dude, just get a plane to the US and buy this stuff there. You'll have a cool trip and it'll end up being cheaper ;)

You know, that would be a great idea, but I still don't have a visa to travel to the U.S., I can only go to Europe.

Ah, that's a pain. Do these @-holes treat you like a terrorist as well, requiring your fingerprints and stuff like that? Maybe you can go to Canada? They are more reasonable over there.

In Brazil you have PAL or NTSC?

NTSC, I think.

We need moar Zelda, now!

We need moar Unchartedzz!

We need less DLCs.

Around the Network

hmmm, probably going to be picking up Warriors, Tekken, and Mario on wii u, I'd like to get ACIII for my ps3....
any rare ps2 games that cross my path, like I still need to get magna carta.
but for the big releases I think I'll be waiting for 2013

kain_kusanagi said:

That's right. I'm getting both.

Aww I'm jealous, you get the the Unicorn armour with the limited edition console.

WiiU w/Nintendoland, ZombiU and NSMBU.

That's it for me for the rest of this year, I'm afraid. I have to save up for the WiiU games I want for 1st quarter '13 and my gaming PC w/Bioshock Infinite.

Wh1pL4shL1ve_007 said:
Im buying a Microsoft Surface Windows RT tablet so im pretty much broke this holiday.

But im buying a 1 year Gold Subscription and Halo 4.

Let me know how the tablet is when you tried it. i am creating an app for windoes 8 tablets as soon as i am done i'll you know to download it. this would be my first tablet app so don't expect something especial :D

halo 4
black ops 2 (this is a maybe)
one piece pirate warriors